|(MR57-HW) Access Point “Cisco” Meraki MR57 Wi-Fi 6E Indoor
|2x 1000/2.5G/5G BASE-T Ethernet (RJ45)
|2.4 GHz 802.11b/g/n/ax client access radio
5 GHz 802.11a/n/ac/ax client access radio
6 GHz 802.11ax client access radio
|Integrated omni-directional antennas (4.5 dBi gain at 2.4 GHz, 5.5 dBi gain at 5 GHz, and 5.5 dBi gain at 6GHz)
|260 mm x 260 mm x 56 mm
|59.96 oz (1.7 kg)
|Power over Ethernet: 42.5 – 57V (PoE+ and 802.3bt compliant)
Power consumption: 30W to 40W (802.3bt)
|All standard mounting hardware included (AIR-AP-BRACKET-2), Desktop, ceiling, and wall mount capable
ขาย Cisco Meraki MR Series (MR57-HW)
จำหน่าย Wireless Access Point แบบ Cloud-Management รุ่น MR57-HW ราคาถูกที่สุด โดยตัวแทนจำหน่ายจากซิสโก้
The Meraki MR57-HW is the world’s first enterprise-grade line of cloud-managed WLAN access points. Designed for challenging enterprise environments, the MR access points use advanced WiFi 6 technologies including MU-MIMO, OFDMA, beam forming and channel bonding to deliver the throughput and reliable coverage required by demanding business applications.
Centralized cloud management
The award-winning Cisco Meraki cloud management architecture provides powerful and intuitive centralized management, while eliminating the cost and complexity of traditional on-site wireless controllers. Seamlessly manage campus-wide Wi-Fi deployments and distributed multi-site networks with zero-touch access point provisioning, network-wide visibility and control, cloud-based RF optimization, seamless firmware updates and more.
With an intuitive browser-based user interface, Meraki WLAN configures in minutes without training or dedicated staff. Adding new sites to a network takes minutes, not hours or days, and there’s no need to train additional staff to monitor or manage the remote networks. Meraki devices self-provision, enabling large campus and multisite deployments without on-site IT.
Class-leading enterprise features
The MR57-HW comes equipped with industry-leading features that make them ideal for demanding enterprise deployments:
- Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment
- 802.11ax MU-MIMO with up to eight spatial streams, built for voice and video
- Integrated enterprise security and guest access
- Dedicated radio for security and RF optimization with integrated spectrum analysis (indoor models)
- Integrated intrusion detection and prevention system (WIDS/WIPS)
- Self-learning application-aware traffic analytics engine
- Flexible group policy engine for creating and applying application-aware policies by network, device-type, and end-user
- Integrated Bluetooth IoT radio
- Self-healing, zero-configuration mesh
- Role-based administration and automatic, scheduled firmware upgrades delivered over the web
- E-mail and text message alerts upon power loss, downtime, or configuration changes
Rapid deployment and scalability
Built from the ground up, for multi-site networks, the MR57-HW have revolutionized distributed branch wireless networking. Zero-touch deployments, multi-site visibility and control, and automated alerts make deploying, securing, and centrally managing branch networks a breeze.
The Meraki cloud-managed architecture enables plug-and-play branch deployments and provides centralized visibility and control across any number of distributed locations. Since Meraki MR series APs are managed entirely through the Meraki web-based dashboard, configuration and diagnostics can be performed remotely just as easily as on-site, eliminating costly field visits. Each device downloads its configuration via Meraki’s cloud, applying your network and security policies automatically so you don’t have to provision them on-site.
สนใจ Access Point อื่นๆ นอกจาก MR57-HW
เลือกดูได้ที่ หน้าสินค้า Access Point ของเรา