|Model||(EAP610) Access Point “TP-Link” AX1800 Wireless Dual Band Ceiling Mount Access Point|
|Ethernet Port||1 x Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) Port|
|Frequency||2.4 GHz and 5 GHz|
|Wi-Fi Antennas||Internal Omni, 2.4GHz: 2 x 4dBi, 5GHz: 2 x 5dBi|
|Dimension||243 × 243 × 64 mm|
|Power Consumption||EU: 12.8 W (For PoE); 10.8 W (for DC), US: 13.9W (For PoE); 11.8 W (for DC)|
|Mounting||Ceiling /Wall Mounting (mounting kit included)|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
AX1800 Wireless Dual Band Ceiling Mount Access Point (EAP610)
- Ultra-Fast WiFi 6 Speeds: Simultaneous 574 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 1201 Mbps on 5 GHz totals 1775 Mbps Wi-Fi speeds.†
- High-Efficiency WiFi 6: More connected devices can enjoy faster speeds.
- Centralized Cloud Management: Manage the whole network locally or from the cloud via web UI or Omada app.
- Seamless Roaming: Even video streams and voice calls are unaffected as users move between locations.§
- Omada Mesh: Enables wireless connectivity between the EAP610 and other access points for extended range and flexible deployment.§
- PoE+ Powered: Supports both Power over Ethernet (802.3at) and DC power supply for flexible installations.
- Secure Guest Network: Along with multiple authentication options (SMS/Facebook Wi-Fi/ Voucher, etc.) and abundant wireless security technologies.
AX1800 WiFi 6 Speed
574 Mbps on 2.4 GHz + 1201 Mbps on 5 GHz
High-Efficiency WiFi 6
More connected devices can enjoy faster speeds
Centralized Cloud Management
Manage the EAP610 and the whole network locally or from the cloud
Uninterrupted streaming when moving between APs
Omada Mesh Technology
More flexible and convenient wireless deployment
Supports both DC and 802.3at PoE+ for flexible installations
Seamless Integration into Omada SDN Platform
The Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including access points, switches, and routers to provide 100% centralized cloud management and create a highly scalable network—all controlled from a single interface.
Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of
- environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles
- network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead
- client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection, quality, and client condition.
Use of Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), and features including OFDMA and MU-MIMO require clients to also support the EAP610.
Omada Mesh and Seamless Roaming require the use of Omada Controllers.
สนใจ Access Point อื่นๆ นอกจาก EAP610
เลือกดูได้ที่ หน้าสินค้า Access Point ของเรา