|Model||[SNSC8618QT] Monitor “Dell” C8618QT|
|Display Type||In-plane switching (IPS)|
|Input Terminal||4 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x DisplayPort 1.2, 1 x VGA, 1 x audio line in, 1 x audio line out, 3 x USB 3.0 upstream, 3 x USB 3.0 downstream, 1 x USB dedicated charging port, 1 x RJ45, 1 x RS232 input (D-Sub 9 pins)|
|Recommended Resolution||3840 x 2160 at 60 Hz|
|Response Time||8 ms|
|Warranty||3 Yr advance exchange, NBD, Premium Panel Warranty|
DELL 86 4K INTERACTIVE TOUCH MONITOR | C8618QT (SNSC8618QT)
I M P R E S S I V E V I S U A L S
Impressive size and outstanding visual clarity ideal
for conference room settings.
- Exceptional viewing: Brilliant 4K resolution keeps audiences captivated, and consistent colors across a wide viewing angle let everyone see clear text and crisp, vivid visuals.
- Optimal performance: Optimized fonts and sharp visuals with everyday programs like Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Consistent clarity: Anti-glare and anti-smudge coatings reduce distracting reflections and fingerprints.
- Great for groups: The impressive 86-inch touch screen is ideal for conference room settings of up to 20 people.
S I M P L E S E T U P A N D
Designed for quick and easy setup, plus convenient connectivity and manageability.
- Convenient connectivity: A variety of ports — including HDMI, VGA, DisplayPort and USB — makes it easy to connect to most IT devices.
- OptiPlex compatibility: The C8618QT features a unique design that’s compatible with the optional Dell OptiPlex Micro, which integrates seamlessly into the back panel without the need of a separate power cord.
- Connect wirelessly: The optional Dell Wireless Module | WR517 enables secure, reliable wireless activity.
- Easy manageability: The Dell Display Manager lets users easily organize screen layouts. RS232 and RJ45 interfaces allow you to manage the display remotely.
JUST THE RIGHT TOUCH
InGlass™ Touch technology allows for natural writing and seamless group collaboration.
- Constructive collaboration: Group collaboration is intuitive and seamless thanks to innovative InGlass™ technology, allowing simultaneous screen interaction via touch or styluses with up to 20 touch points.
- Smooth interaction: Two styluses (included) let you write or draw naturally in real time directly on the screen without any lagging, while the remote (included) provides added functionality.
- User-friendly functionality: Pen and finger differentiation makes it easy to switch between touch and pen-based interaction, and touch functionality is supported on virtually all industry-standard software.
- Interactive software (included): Presenters can share their screens with the C5518QT while other users can take screen shots, make notes, and save content on their own device, thanks to industry-leading DisplayNote software for classroom and meeting room collaboration.
Comes with Dell’s high reliability promise.
- From the #1 monitor brand worldwide for four consecutive years.
- Minimize downtime with Dell’s Advanced Exchange Service.
Click Here to learn more about Dell Support.