|Model||[SNSE2016H] Monitor “Dell” E2016H 19.5-inch Widescreen LED|
|Display Type||TN (Twisted Nematic),Anti-Glare|
|Aspect Ratio||Widescreen (16:9)|
|Brightness||250 cd/m (typical)|
|Input Terminal||VGA, DP|
|Recommended Resolution||1600 x 900|
|Contrast Ratio||1000:1 (typical)|
|Response Time||5 ms typical (black to white)|
|Power Source – AC/DC Adapter||15 W (maximum)|
|Weight||2.22 (panel only)|
|Warranty||3 Yr advance exchange, NBD, Premium Panel Warranty|
Dell E2016H Monitor 19.5″
- Screen performance: View your applications, spreadsheets and more on 18.5 inches of 1600×900 HD clarity with 16.7 million colors.
- Versatile connectivity: Compatible with both legacy and current PCs via VGA and DisplayPort connectivity.
- Tilt at will: Work comfortably by tilting the monitor 5° forward or 21° backward
- Uncompromised testing: Rigorous development processes help ensure consistent, reliable performance in busy POS and office environments.
- Convenient controls: Easily access buttons for power, brightness, contrast and customizable preset modes on the monitor’s front panel.
- Mounting option: Create AIO-like simplicity in deployment by mounting a Dell Wyse thin client or Dell Optiplex Micro PC directly to available rear VESA mount area.
- Designed with the environment in mind: BFR/PVC-free monitor (except external cables) with arsenic-free glass and mercury-free LED panel with more than 25% post consumer plastics in its chassis.
- Conserve energy with PowerNap: Reduce power consumption by up to 60% with PowerNap while system is idle.
Dell Display Manager
- More ways to multitask: Work conveniently across multiple screens and select from predefined templates with the Easy Arrange feature on Dell Display Manager software. Quickly tile and arrange your applications and get back to work faster with Auto-restore, a feature that remembers where you left off.
- Easily optimize your view: Automode easily configures display settings for a great front of screen experience.
- Manage your display inventory: Generate an asset management report to tag display ID and settings within your business environment.
Thank you for making Dell Monitors no.1 Worldwide
- Minimize downtime: Your monitor comes with a 3-year Advanced Exchange Service2 so that if a replacement becomes necessary, it will be shipped to you the next business day during your 3-year Limited Hardware Warranty.3
- Get a higher level of support: Upgrade to 24×7, in-region technical phone support from qualified engineers with Dell ProSupport option.
สนใจดูสินค้าอื่นๆนอกจาก SNSE2016H ได้ที่หน้า Monitor