|Model||[SNSE2016HV] Monitor “Dell” E2016HV 19.5-inch Widescreen LED|
|Display Type||TN (Twisted Nematic),Anti-Glare|
|Aspect Ratio||Widescreen (16:9)|
|Brightness||250 cd/m (typical)|
|Recommended Resolution||1600 x 900 at 60 Hz|
|Contrast Ratio||1000:1 (typical)|
|Response Time||5 ms|
|Power Source – AC/DC Adapter||100 VAC to 240 VAC / 50 Hz or 60 Hz ± 3 Hz / 1.0 A (typical) , 14W (Typical); 13.3W (ENERGY STAR)|
|Weight||Weight (with packaging) : 4.11 kg|
|Warranty||3 Yr advance exchange, NBD, Premium Panel Warranty|
DELL 23 MONITOR : E2016HV (SNSE2016HV)
Help drive office productivity with the affordable, reliable Dell 20 Monitor
Essential features at a great value
Enjoy the important monitor features you need for everyday office use with this affordable 19.5” monitor.
- Discover easy compatibility with legacy PCs via VGA connectivity.
- Create AIO-like simplicity in deployment by mounting a Dell Wyse thin client or Dell Optiplex Micro PC directly to available rear VESA mount area.
- Suit your viewing preference with this monitor’s tilt feature.
Comes with Dell’s high reliability promise.
- Gain peace of mind with Dell’s Limited Hardware Warranty and Advanced Exchange Service.
- Plan fleet transitions easily with Dell’s stable product cycles and worldwide product availability.
- Count on Dell’s stringent quality standards that help ensure reliability to help minimise workforce downtime.
Rest assured that the Dell 20 Monitor meets the latest environmental and energy efficiency standards.
- Help reduce your organisation’s carbon footprint and environment impact with this environmentally compliant monitor.
- Conserve power with Power Nap, a feature found in Dell Display Manager.
- BFR/PVC-free monitor (excluding external cables) with arsenic-free glass and mercury-free LED panel.
- ENERGY STAR®, TCO Certified Displays and EPEAT® Silver compliant.
Click Here to learn more about Dell Support.