|Model||[E2219HN] Monitor “Dell” E2219HN/ 21.5″ (3 Yr advance exchange/ NBD)|
|Display Type||In-Plane switching Technology|
|Aspect Ratio||Widescreen (16:9)|
|Brightness||250 cd/m (typical)|
|Input Terminal||1 x HDMI (ver 1.4), 1 x VGA|
|Recommended Resolution||1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz|
|Response Time||14 ms typical (white to black, black to white|
|Weight||5.1 kg (with packaging)|
|Warranty||3 Years advance exchange, NBD|
DELL 22 MONITOR – E2219HN (SNSE2219HN)
Every feature you value.
A reliable and affordable 21.5” monitor with essential features that meet everyday office demands.
- Essential features: Full HD quality display across a wide viewing angle enabled by In-plane switching technology, VESA-mount compatibility and tilt options, as well as HDMI ports
- Dependable performance: Uncompromising quality testing standards and service ensure long-term performance.
- Eco-conscious design: Save energy with power-efficient features.
Everyday office essentials
- Screen performance: View your applications, spreadsheets and more on 21.5 inches of 1920×1080 Full HD clarity, with 16.7 million colors, a color gamut of 85 percent1, 178°/178° wide viewing angle enabled by In-plane switching technology.
- Plug and view: Compatible with legacy and non-legacy PCs via VGA and HDMI connectivity.
- Mounting option: Keep your desk clutter-free by mounting your VESA® compatible monitor on the wall or using the optional Dell Single Monitor Arm, detailed below.
- Tilt at will: Work comfortably by tilting the monitor 5° forward or 21° backward.
- Convenient controls: Easily access buttons for power, brightness, contrast and customizable preset modes on the monitor’s front panel.
- Work comfortably: Optimize eye comfort and reduce harmful blue light emissions with ComfortView2 and a flicker free screen.
- Ports and Slots: 1. Power cable connector | 2. Sound bar mounting slots | 3. HDMI | 4. VGA
- Cables Included: HDMI Cable
Eco-conscious and reliable
- A brand you can rely on: As the No. 1 monitor brand worldwide for 4 consecutive years (2013 to 2016)3, we take pride in our unyielding commitment to quality and the utmost satisfaction of our customers.
- Peace of mind included: Relax knowing that your Dell monitor comes with a 3-year Advanced Exchange Service4 within its 3-Year Limited Hardware Warranty 5.
- Reduced footprint: The Dell 22 Monitor features PowerNap technology that reduces screen brightness or puts the monitor in sleep mode when it’s not in use. This monitor also meets the latest regulatory and environmental standards:
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- CECP Certified
- TCO Certified Displays
- Environment-friendly materials: Your new Dell monitor is made with arsenic-free glass and a mercury-free LED panel. Its circuit boards are made from brominated flame retardant (BFR)- and PVC-free laminates, and it has more than 25% post-consumer recycled plastics in its chassis.
Click Here to learn more about Dell Support.