|Model||[E2220H] Monitor “Dell” E2220H/ 21.5″ (3 Yr advance exchange/ NBD)|
|Display Type||In-Plane switching Technology|
|Input Terminal||VGA , DisplayPort|
|Recommended Resolution||1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz|
|Response Time||5 ms typical (Normal) (gray to gray)|
|Warranty||3 Years advance exchange, NBD|
DELL 22 MONITOR – E2220H (SNSE2220H)
All the Essentials
- Screen performance: The 1920 X 1080 FHD resolution is ideal for routine tasks, while ComfortView is ready for extended screen periods reducing up to 60% of harmful blue light emissions.
- Enhance your workspace: A thinner profile than the previous generation and improved cable management create a smaller footprint, lending itself to a clean, uncluttered desk.
- Plug in: Quickly connect legacy or non-legacy PCs with VGA and DP ports. Adapts to your needs: Make your workspace your own with VESA-compatible mounts and stands.
Eco-Conscious Inside and Out
- Guaranteed green: With a comprehensive ENERGY STAR® certified portfolio, E series monitors meet stringent, energy requirements while in sleep, on and off modes. These monitors are also EPEAT registered, TCO-certified and meets all regulatory and environmental standards.
- Reduce energy: Save energy with PowerNap, a feature that dims or puts the monitorto sleep when not in use.
- Clean disposal: Composting or recycling the packaging is easy since it’s made with at least 75% recycled cardboard with zero Styrofoam packaging.
Dell Display Manager
- Productive at every level: Dell Display Manager’s (DDM) Easy Arrange feature lets you quickly tile and view your applications side by side across one or more connected screens for multi-tasking efficiency.
- Seamless transitions: The Auto-Restore feature remembers where you left off, so applications will go back to where you left them — even after you’ve unplugged.
- The key to convenience: Shortcut keys can save you time, allowing quick access to commonly used controls that let you work faster.
- More ways to manage: Asset management reports allow IT managers to quickly capture and track monitor information as well as configure multiple displays at once through a single setup.
Thank you for Making Dell Monitor #1 Worldwide
- Uncompromised testing: Rigorous development processes help ensure consistent, reliable performance in busy office environments.
- Minimize downtime: Your monitor comes with a 3-year Advanced Exchange Service so that if a replacement becomes necessary, it will be shipped to you the next business day during your 3-year Limited Hardware Warranty.
- Get a higher level of support: Upgrade to 24 X 7, in-region technical phone support from qualified engineers with Dell ProSupport option.
Click Here to learn more about Dell Support.