|Model||(SNSE2222HS) Monitor “Dell” E2222HS 21.45″ 1920×1080|
|Brightness||250 cd/m² (typical)|
|Connector Port||VGA, HDMI 1.4, DisplayPort 1.2|
|Recommended Resolution||1920 x 1080 (Full HD)|
|Contrast Ratio||3,000:1 (typ)|
|Warranty||3Yrs Advance Exchange, NBD, Premium Panel Guarantee|
Dell 22 Monitor – E2222HS (SNSE2222HS)
Get a wide viewing angle while saving desk space. This 21.5-inch Full HD monitor (SNSE2222HS) features height adjustability, built-in speakers and an eco-conscious design.
The essentials you need to be more productive
Wide viewing angle: See your work in superb FHD clarity and get consistent views across a wide 178°/178° viewing angle.
Easy on the eyes: Enjoy a flicker-free screen with ComfortView, a software feature that reduces harmful blue light emissions. It’s designed to optimize eye comfort even over an extended period of time.
Form meets function
- Ergonomic adjustments: Tilt your screen and customize monitor (SNSE2222HS) height for all-day comfort.
- Integrated audio: Get acoustic alerts and audio/video capabilities through two built-in speakers.
- Convenient connectivity: Connect to current and legacy systems via HDMI, VGA and DP ports.
- Maximize your desktop: Cut clutter with space-saving features like a compact stand and improved cable management that hides cables while complementing any workspace.
- Clean, simple design: A slim bezel adds a modern look.
- Adapts to your needs: Make your workspace your own with VESA-compatible mounts and stands.
Green thinking for today and tomorrow
Environmental standards: This SNSE2222HS meets the latest regulatory and environmental standards such as EnergyStar® and TCO Certified Displays and is registered EPEAT® Goldi.
Eco-conscious packaging: To reduce our manufacturing impact on the environment, this monitor is shipped Styrofoam-free and the paper-based material in the packaging is made of at least 92% recycled cardboard.
Energy conservation: Save energy when your monitor is not in use with PowerNapi, a feature that dims or puts your monitor to sleep when it’s not in use.
Advancing sustainability: Dell Technologies is committed to reducing environmental impact throughout the product lifecycle.