|Model||[E2720H] Monitor “Dell” E2720H/ 27.0″ (3 Yr advance exchange/ NBD)|
|Display Type||In-Plane switching Technology|
|Input Terminal||DisplayPort , VGA|
|Recommended Resolution||1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz|
|Response Time||8 ms typical (Normal) 5 ms typical (Fast) (gray to gray)|
|Warranty||3 Years advance exchange, NBD|
Dell 27 Monitor: E2720H
Elevate your everyday display
An affordable 27″ monitor made for your daily workflow. Featuring an elegant design, Full HD resolution and Dell Display Manager.
All the essentials, and then some
- Maximize your workspace: A thin profile and improved cable management create a smaller footprint, lending itself to a clean, uncluttered desk.
- Enhanced views: The Full HD resolution is ideal for everyday tasks, while ComfortView is ready for extended viewing periods. It reduces up to 60% of harmful blue light emissions.
- Versatile connections: Our E Series monitors accommodate legacy and non-legacy systems with convenient connectivity options like VGA and DP ports. Your workspace will be completely customized to your needs.
- Adapts to your needs: Make your workspace your own with VESA-compatible mounts and stands.
Improved Dell Display Manager
- Productive at every level: Dell Display Manager’s (DDM) Easy Arrange feature lets you quickly tile and view your applications side by side across one or more connected screens for multitasking efficiency. And with the improved DDM, you’ll get even more preset layouts.
- Seamless transitions: The auto-restore feature remembers where you left off, so applications will go back to where you left them, even after you’ve unplugged.
- The key to convenience: Shortcut keys can save you even more time, letting you easily configure your display management settings so you can get to work faster.
- More ways to manage: Asset management reports allow IT managers to quickly capture and track monitor information as well as configure multiple monitors at once through a single setup.
Eco-friendly inside and out
- Guaranteed green: Compliant with the latest Energy Star® standards, the E Series monitors meet stringent energy efficiency requirements while in sleep, on and off modes. They’re also TCO-certified.
- Energy reducing: Save energy with PowerNap, a feature that dims or puts the monitor to sleep when not in use.
- Clean disposal: Composting or recycling the packaging is easy since it’s made with at least 25% of recycled cardboard.