|Model||[E2720HS] Monitor “Dell” E2720HS/ 27.0″ (3 Yr advance exchange/ NBD)|
|Display Type||In-Plane switching Technology|
|Input Terminal||DisplayPort , VGA , HDMI|
|Recommended Resolution||1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz|
|Response Time||8 ms typical (Normal) 5 ms typical (Fast) (gray to gray)|
|Warranty||3 Years advance exchange, NBD|
Dell 27 Monitor: E2720HS (SNSE2720HS)
Upgrade your essentials
A 27″ monitor enhances your daily workflow. Featuring a height adjustable stand, Full HD resolution and integrated speakers in a space-saving design.
More productive by design
- Adapts to any routine: Make your monitor your own with the height adjustable stand. Raise the stand or tilt the display for improved comfort and ergonomics.
- Amplify your work: Lose the sounds of your surroundings and focus on incoming notifications with the new integrated speakers.
- A flexible setup: Customize your workspace with VESA-compatible mounts and stands.
Improved Dell Display Manager
- Productive at every level: Dell Display Manager’s (DDM) Easy Arrange feature lets you quickly tile and view your applications side by side across one or more connected screens for multitasking efficiency. And with the improved DDM, you’ll get even more preset layouts.
- Seamless transitions: The auto-restore feature remembers where you left off, so applications will go back to where you left them, even after you’ve unplugged.
- The key to convenience: Shortcut keys can save you even more time, letting you easily configure your display management settings so you can get to work faster.
- More ways to manage: Asset management reports allow IT managers to quickly capture and track monitor information as well as configure multiple monitors at once through a single setup.
Necessities that go beyond basic
- Work with a view: Your work will shine from any angle on this 27-inch display. Full HD resolution with In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology delivers consistent colors across the screen.
- Maximize your space: A thin profile, narrow bezel and improved cable management create a small footprint in a wide view, lending itself to a clean, uncluttered desk.
- Versatile connections: Our E Series monitors accommodate legacy and non-legacy systems with convenient connectivity options like VGA and DP ports. Your workspace will be completely customized to your needs.
- Ready for long days: ComfortView reduces up to 60% of harmful blue light emissions1 for extended viewing periods.
Eco-friendly inside and out
- Guaranteed green: Compliant with the latest Energy Star® standards, the E Series monitors meet stringent energy efficiency requirements while in sleep, on and off modes. They’re also TCO-certified.
- Energy reducing: Save energy with PowerNap, a feature that dims or puts the monitor to sleep when not in use.
- Clean disposal: Composting or recycling the packaging is easy since it’s made with at least 25% of recycled cardboard.
Click Here to learn more about Dell Support.