|Model||[SNSP2018H] Monitor “Dell” P2018H 19.5-inch Widescreen|
|Display Type||In-plane switching (IPS)|
|Brightness||250 cd/m (typical)|
|Input Terminal||1 x DP (ver 1.2), 1 x HDMI (ver 1.4), 1 x VGA, 1 x USB 3.0 ports – Upstream, 2 x USB 3.0 ports – Side, 2 x USB 2.0 ports – Bottom|
|Recommended Resolution||1600 x 900 at 60Hz|
|Contrast Ratio||1000: 1 (typical)|
|Response Time||6 ms (gray to gray – fast mode), 8 ms (gray to gray -normal mode)|
|Power Source – AC/DC Adapter||100 to 240 VAC / 50 or 60 Hz ± 3Hz / 1.5 A (typical)|
|Weight||6.13 kg (with packaging)|
|Warranty||3 Yr advance exchange, NBD, Premium Panel Warranty|
DELL 20 MONITOR I P2018H (SNSP2018H)
Enhance Your View
- Connect to productivity: Multiple connectivity ports on the bottom and side of the monitor allow you to easily connect to various devices.
- Seamless efficiency: Slim borders create a smoother and less obstructed visual experience when working across multiple monitors.
- Consistent and rich colors: A wide viewing angle enabled by In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology lets you see vibrant colors — no matter where you sit.
Optimize for Comfort
- Adjust to your comfort: Pivot, tilt, swivel and adjust the height of your monitor for a comfortable setup all day long. Or choose from a variety of mounts and stands, including VESA, for even more flexibility.
- Optimize eye comfort: This TÜV Certified monitor has a flicker-free screen with ComfortView, a feature that reduces harmful blue light emissions. It’s designed to optimize eye comfort even over extended viewing.
- Multiple connectivity: Ports on the bottom and side of the monitor allow you to easily connect to various devices.
- Auto Mode and PowerNap: Color settings of your applications are now customizable and allow for presets. And with PowerNap, you can worry less about wasting energy when you’re away from your computer.
Dell Display Manager
- More ways to multitask: Work conveniently across multiple screens and select from predefined templates with the Easy Arrange feature on Dell Display Manager software. Quickly tile and arrange your applications and get back to work faster with Auto-restore, a feature that remembers where you left off.
- Easily optimize your view: Automode easily configures display settings for a great front of screen experience.
- Manage your display inventory: Generate an asset management report to tag display ID and settings within your business environment.
- Peace of mind: Dell Premium Panel Exchange allows a free panel replacement during the Limited Hardware Warranty5 period even if only one bright pixel is found.
- Minimize downtime: Your monitor comes with a 3-year Advanced Exchange Service so that if a replacement becomes necessary, it will be shipped to you the next business day during your 3-year Limited Hardware Warranty.
- Get a higher level of support: Upgrade to 24×7, in-region technical phone support from qualified engineers with Dell ProSupport option.
Click Here to learn more about Dell Support.