|Model||[SNSP2219H] Monitor “Dell” P2219H 21.5-inch|
|Display Type||In-plane switching (IPS)|
|Brightness||250 cd/m2 (typical)|
|Input Terminal||1 x DisplayPort version 1.2, 1 x HDMI port version 1.4, 1 x VGA port, 1 x USB 3.0 upstream port (bottom), 2 x USB 3.0 downstream ports (side), 2 x USB 2.0 downstream ports (bottom)|
|Recommended Resolution||FHD 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz|
|Contrast Ratio||1000: 1 (typical)|
|Response Time||8 ms (normal) ; 5 ms (Fast) – (gray to gray)|
|Power Source – AC/DC Adapter||17W (typical) / 37W (maximum)|
|Weight||6.26kg (with packaging)|
|Warranty||3 Yr advance exchange, NBD, Premium Panel Warranty|
DELL MONITOR 22 P2219H (SNSP2219H)
- More room to work: Free up valuable desk space with a thin monitor profile and a small monitor base that’s approximately 22% smaller than its predecessor.
- Clutter-free: Focus on your work while hiding away cable clutter with an improved cable management design.
- Consistent and rich colors: A wide viewing angle enabled by In-Plane Switching technology lets you see vibrant colors—no matter where you sit.
- Expand your efficiency: The three-sided ultrathin bezel design lets you enjoy an uninterrupted view of your content across multiple monitors. And, with a Dell dual monitor set up, you can increase your productivity by up to 21%.
- More ways to multitask: Work conveniently across multiple screens and select from predefined templates with the Easy Arrange feature on Dell Display Manager software. Quickly tile and arrange your applications and get back to work faster with Auto-restore, a feature that remembers where you left off.
- Adjust to your comfort: Pivot, tilt, swivel and adjust the height of your monitor for a comfortable setup all day long. Or choose from a variety of mounts and stands, including VESA, for even more flexibility.
- Easy on the eyes: This TÜV6 Certified monitor has a flicker-free screen with ComfortView, a feature that reduces harmful blue light emissions. It’s designed to optimize eye comfort even over extended viewing.
- Peace of mind: Dell Premium Panel Exchange allows a free panel replacement during the Limited Hardware Warranty period even if only one bright pixel is found.
- Minimize downtime: Your monitor comes with a 3-year Advanced Exchange Service so that if a replacement becomes necessary, it will be shipped to you the next business day during your 3-year Limited Hardware Warranty.
- Get a higher level of support: Upgrade to 24×7, in-region technical phone support from qualified engineers with Dell ProSupport option.
Click Here to learn more about Dell Support.