|Model||[U2520D] Monitor “Dell” UltraSharp U2520D/ 25.0″ (3 Yr advance exchange/ NBD/ Premium Panel Guaranty)|
|Display Type||In-Plane switching Technology|
|Input Terminal||DisplayPort , HDMI , USB Type-C|
|Recommended Resolution||2560 x 1440 @ 60Hz|
|Response Time||5 ms gray to gray in Fast mode 8 ms gray to gray in Normal mode|
|Power Source – AC/DC Adapter||100 VAC to 240 VAC|
|Warranty||3 Years advance exchange, NBD|
UltraSharp 25 USB-C Monitor: U2520D
Color like no other
- Exceptional color: Get wide color coverage with 95% DCI-P3 – which covers approximately 25% more color space than sRGB – for true color reproduction. This monitor also offers 99% sRGB and 99% Rec 709 color coverage.
- Outstanding color depth: With an outstanding color depth, excellent peak brightness and a contrast ratio of 1000:1, images are displayed in true-to-life color. Be prepared for better color gradation and precision in more shades on this VESA DisplayHDR™ 400 monitor.
- Accurate color, out of the box: Your monitor is factory calibrated at 99% sRGB to an accuracy of Delta-E less than 2 for accurate colors right from the start.
- Impactful clarity: See fine details with QHD (2560 X 1440) resolution with a high pixel density of 117.5ppi.
The power of connectivity
- Setup is a snap: Experience the world’s most convenient 25” QHD USB-C multi-monitor setup.1 Dell Express Daisy Chaining allows automatic detection of the second display, skipping the manual step of changing OSD settings.
- USB-C connectivity: Get up to 90W of power delivery (the highest power delivery in its class2) via USB-C, so you can keep your laptop battery charged and enjoy uninterrupted productivity. Also, speed up the time it takes to transition from your desk with a single cable that transmits power, data and video—all at once.
- Get to work faster: Conveniently placed, quick access side ports let you easily charge and connect to a variety of devices3 all while reducing cable clutter.
Improved Dell Display Manager
- Productive at every level: Dell Display Manager’s (DDM) Easy Arrange feature lets you quickly tile and view your applications side by side across one or more connected screens for multitasking efficiency. And with the improved DDM, you’ll get even more preset layouts.
- Seamless transitions: The auto-restore feature remembers where you left off, so applications will go back to where you left them, even after you’ve unplugged.
- The key to convenience: Shortcut keys can save you even more time, letting you easily configure your display management settings so you can get to work faster.
- More ways to manage: Asset management reports allow IT managers to quickly capture and track monitor information as well as configure multiple monitors at once through a single setup.
Crafted for productivity
- More room to work: Make the most of your limited desk space with this compact base.
- InfinityEdge design: Work with an uninterrupted view across multiple screens with this virtually borderless design. And, when you use a Dell dual monitor setup, you can increase your productivity by up to 21%.
- Flexibility for all-day comfort: With the ability to tilt, swivel, pivot and adjust the height of your monitor to fit your needs, you can stay comfortable all day.
- Ports & Slots:
1. Power connector | 2. Security lock slot | 3. HDMI port | 4. DisplayPort (in) | 5. Stand lock feature | 6. USB-C port | 7. DisplayPort (out) | 8. Audio line-out | 9. USB downstream port (2) | 10. USB downstream port with power charging | 11. USB-C port
- Cables Included:
1. Power cable | 2. DisplayPort cable (DP to DP) | 3. USB-C cable (C to C) | 4.USB-C cable (C to A)