|Model||[SNSU4021QW] Monitor “Dell” Ultrasharp Curved (40.0″ WUHD 5120×2160)|
|Display Type||In-Plane switching Technology|
|Brightness||300 cd/m (typical)|
|Input Terminal||1 x DP 1.4 HDCP 2.2, 2 x HDMI 2.0 HDCP 2.2, 1 x Thunderbolt 3 with Display Port 1.4 USB 3.2 Gen 2, Upstream, 1 x USB Type B Upstream, 1 x USB Type-C Downstream, 5 x USB Type-A 3.2 Gen 2, 1 x audio line-out 3.5mm, 1 x RJ45 Port|
|Recommended Resolution||5120 x 2160 (WUHD)|
|Contrast Ratio||1000:1 (typical)|
|Response Time||1.07 Billion|
|Warranty||3 Yr advance exchange, NBD, Premium Panel Guaranty|
Dell UltraSharp 40 Curved WUHD Monitor-U4021QW (SNSU4021QW)
The Dell UltraSharp SNSU4021QW Curved monitor has an active matrix, Thin-Film Transistor (TFT), Liquid Crystal Display (LCD), and LED backlight.
- 100.859 cm (39.7 in.) active area display (Measured diagonally) 5120 x 2160 (21:9) resolution, plus full-screen support for lower resolutions.
- Wide viewing angles with 98% DCI-P3.
- Tilt, swivel and vertical extension adjustment capabilities.
- Built-in speakers (2 x 9 W).
- Removable pedestal stand and Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA™) 100 mm mounting holes for flexible mounting solutions.
- Ultra-thin bezel minimizes the bezel gap in multi-monitor usage, enabling easier set up with an elegant viewing experience.
- Extensive digital connectivity with HDMI and DP helps future-proof your monitor.
- Single Thunderbolt™ 3 (90 W) to supply power to compatible notebook while receiving video signal.
- Thunderbolt™ 3 (90 W) and RJ45 ports enable a single-cable, networkconnected experience.
- Plug and play capability if supported by your computer.
- On-Screen Display (OSD) adjustments for ease of set-up and screen optimization.
- Power and OSD buttons lock.
- Security lock slot.
- ≤ 0.3 W in Standby Mode.
- Supports both Picture by Picture (PBP) / Picture in Picture (PIP) Select Mode.
- Allow user to switch USB KVM function in PBP mode.
- The monitor adopts Flicker-Free technology, which clears the eye visible flicker, brings comfort viewing experience and preventing users suffer from eye strain and fatigue.
- Premium Panel Exchange for peace of mind.
- Optimize eye comfort with a flicker-free screen minimizes hazard blue light emission.
- The SNSU4021QW use Low Blue Light panel and compliance with TUV Rheinland (Hardware Solution) at factory reset/default setting model.
- Decreases the level of hazard blue light emitted from the screen to make viewing more comfortable for your eyes.