|Model||[U4320Q] Monitor “Dell” UltraSharp 4K USB-C U4320Q/ 42.5″ (3 Yr advance exchange/ NBD/ Premium Panel Guaranty)|
|Display Type||In-Plane switching Technology|
|Input Terminal||DisplayPort , HDMI , USB Type-C|
|Recommended Resolution||3840 x2160 @ 60Hz|
|Response Time||5 ms gray to gray in Fast mode 8 ms gray to gray in Normal mode|
|Warranty||3 Years advance exchange, NBD|
Dell UltraSharp 43 4K USB-C Monitor: U4320Q (SNSU4320Q)
The only display you need
- More ways to see it all: Picture-by-Picture (PBP) enables a comprehensive view of your work by displaying content from up to four different PCs onto one screen. It also includes five easy-to-use templates.
- Exceptional details: The 4K UHD resolution and a high pixel density of 103ppi shows your work in striking clarity.
- Outstanding color: Experience smooth color gradation and precision across more shades with a high color depth of 1.07 billion colors.
- Fully adaptable: The world’s first height adjustable 42.5-inch 4K monitor1 lets you tilt, swivel and adjust to your specifications. Align it to a multi-monitor setup for an even wider view.
- The space to perform: Save valuable desk space thanks to the small monitor base.
- Easy on the eyes: Your display is designed for greater comfort under long work days. It includes a Flicker-free screen and ComfortView, a feature that reduces up to 60% of harmful blue light emissions.2
- Charge ahead: USB-C connectivity delivers up to 90W of power, which is the highest power delivery available in a 42.5″ 4K monitor.3
- More accessible: Conveniently placed USB ports are located at the side of the monitor for quick connectivity.
- Collaboration made easy: HDMI-CEC enables convenient supportability with key Zoom Room features, like scheduling operating hours and manual on/off.
Improved Dell Display Manager
- Productive at every level: Dell Display Manager’s (DDM) Easy Arrange feature lets you conveniently tile and view your applications for multitasking efficiency. And with the improved DDM, you’ll get even more preset layouts.
- Seamless transitions: The auto-restore feature remembers where you left off, so applications will go back to where you left them, even after you’ve unplugged.
- The key to convenience: Shortcut keys can save you even more time, letting you easily configure your display management settings so you can get to work faster.
- More ways to manage: Asset management reports allow IT managers to quickly capture and track monitor information as well as configure multiple monitors at once through a single setup.
- Ports & Slots:
1. AC Power Port | 2. Security Lock Slot | 3. HDMI Port 1 | 4. HDMI Port 2 | 5. DP Port 1 | 6. DP Port 2 | 7. USB Type-C/Display Port | 8. Audio Line-out Port | 9. USB Type-A Ports (2) | 10. Stand Lock | 11. USB Downstream Port | 12. USB Type-C Downstream Port
- Cables Included:
1. Power Cable (varies by country) | 2. USB Type-C Cable (C to C) | 3. USB Type-C Cable (C to A) | 4. HDMI Cable | 5. DP Cable | 6. VESA Mounting Kit
Click Here to learn more about Dell Support.