|Model||[1FH49AA#AKL] Monitor “HP” EliteDisplay E243i 24-inch|
|Display Type||IPS w/LED backlight|
|Input Terminal||DisplayPort, HDMI, USB port, VGA|
|Recommended Resolution||WUXGA (1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz)|
|Contrast Ratio||1000:1 static|
|Response Time||5000000:1 dynamic|
|Power Source – AC/DC Adapter||5 ms (on/off)|
|Weight||45 W (maximum)|
|Warranty||6.36 kg (with stand)|
HP EliteDisplay E243i 61 cm (24″) Monitor
Style meets substance in a strikingly modern business display crafted for optimal viewing, productivity, and ergonomics. The HP EliteDisplay E243i 61 cm (24″) Monitor has a 3-sided micro-edge bezel for seamless multi-display1 tiling and 4-way adjustability so you can comfortably power through the day.
Break the boundaries
- Expand your productivity with uninterrupted views of one screen or many with a 3-sided micro-edge bezel that supports virtually seamless arrays. Get crisp visuals from any angle on the 1920 x 1200 WUXGA resolution, 61 cm (24″) diagonal IPS screen.
- Find your most comfortable, productive position with adjustable tilt, height, swivel, and up to 150 mm height adjustment settings. Use pivot rotation to customize portrait or landscape views when using multiple displays.
Experience simple, convenient connectivity
- Work with your most frequently-used devices with VGA, HDMI, and DisplayPort™. Connect your USB accessories right at the display with two USB 3.0 ports.
- Create an efficient, compact solution when you mount your compatible HP Desktop Mini PC, Thin Client or Chromebox directly on the column stand using the optional HP B300 PC Mounting Bracket.
- Reduce power consumption and help lower costs with a low halogen, ENERGY STAR® certified, EPEAT® Gold registered display that meets TCO Certified Edge with 85% Post-Consumer Recycled plastics.
- Design the screen for how you work with HP Display Assistant software, which enables screen partitioning and helps deter theft by dimming a display that’s disconnected without approval.
- Build a complete solution with optional HP accessories like an HP Single Arm to take the display off the desk, an HP USB Graphics Adapter for multi-display setups or an HP S100 Speaker Bar for space-saving audio.