|Model||[1FH52AA#AKL] Monitor “HP” EliteDisplay E273q 27-inch|
|Display Type||IPS w/LED backlight|
|Input Terminal||DisplayPort, HDMI, USB port, VGA|
|Recommended Resolution||QHD (2560 x 1440 @ 60 Hz)|
|Contrast Ratio||1000:1 static|
|Response Time||5000000:1 dynamic|
|Power Source – AC/DC Adapter||5 ms (on/off)|
|Weight||75 W (maximum)|
|Warranty||7.40 kg (with stand)|
HP EliteDisplay E273q 27-inch Monitor
Uninterrupted multi-display multi-tasking in stunning Quad HD
Style meets substance in the strikingly modern HP EliteDisplay E273q 27- inch QHD Monitor, a Quad HD display crafted for optimal viewing, productivity, and ergonomics with a 3- sided micro-edge bezel for seamless multi-display tiling, flexible USB-C™ connectivity, and 4-way adjustable comfort
A whole world view of all your work
- Bring more of your data to the screen at the same time on a massive 27” diagonal screen with Quad HD 2560 x 1440 resolution , which supports efficient column and row management in your office software and smoother curves in your images.
Drive your productivity to the edge
- Take visual disruptions out of the picture with the display’s 3-sided micro-edge bezel, which essentially removes them from your line of sight so you can multi-task to your heart’s content across virtually seamless multi-display arrays.
- Find your most comfortable, productive position with adjustable tilt, height, swivel, and up to 150 mm height adjustment settings. Use pivot rotation to customize portrait or landscape views when using multiple displays.
Expanded, flexible connectivity
- Keep your workspace clean with video and data connections over a single cable with USB-C™ . Be ready for multiple generations of products with DisplayPort™, HDMI, VGA, and a 2-port USB hub.
- Mount your compatible HP Desktop Mini PC or select Thin Client or Chromebox directly on the column stand using the optional HP B300 PC Mounting Bracket.
- Reduce power consumption and help lower costs with a low halogen, ENERGY STAR® certified, EPEAT® 2019 registered display that meets TCO Certified Edge with 85% Post-Consumer Recycled plastics.
- Design the screen for how you work with HP Display Assistant software, which enables screen partitioning and helps deter theft by dimming a display that’s disconnected without approval.
- Build a complete solution with optional HP accessories designed and tested to work with your display.
- Rest assured that your IT investment is supported by a three-year standard limited warranty. To extend your protection, select an optional HP Care service.