|Model||[M1F41AA#AKL] Monitor “HP” EliteDisplay E202 20-inch|
|Display Type||IPS w/LED backlight|
|Input Terminal||DisplayPort, HDMI, USB port, VGA|
|Recommended Resolution||HD+ (1600 x 900 @ 60 Hz)|
|Contrast Ratio||1000:1 static|
|Response Time||5000000:1 dynamic|
|Power Source – AC/DC Adapter||7 ms (gray to gray)|
|Weight||33 W (maximum)|
|Warranty||4.80 kg (with stand)|
HP EliteDisplay E202 20-inch Monitor
Budget-friendly, Elite-class performance and comfort.
Get comfortable and be productive with the affordable, easy-to-deploy HP EliteDisplay E202 20-inch Monitor, an HD+ IPS display that is Certified for Windows 10 and includes excellent ergonomic adjustability and crisp, clear color presentation.
It’s all in the details.
- Show and share projects around the room with 178-degree, wide-angle IPS technology. Keep your work front and center on the ample 20-inch diagonal screen and enjoy 1600 x 900 HD+ color and clarity for all of your content.
Find your comfort zone.
- Settle into your most comfortable position with adjustable tilt and swivel settings and an impressive 150 mm height adjustment range. Use pivot rotation to customize portrait or landscape views.
Ports for every peripheral.
- Connect to a range of PCs and devices with HDMI, DisplayPort, and VGA inputs. The integrated USB hub keeps everyday devices close at hand with USB connections at the display.
- Attach your HP Desktop Mini, HP Chromebox, or select HP Thin Client directly behind the display. Keep things tidy with an integrated power supply and cable management features.
- Connect the display to your PC or notebook and experience all Windows 10 has to offer.
- Get an intelligent, energy-efficient design that is ENERGY STAR® certified, EPEAT® 2019 registered , and meets TCO Certified Edge requirements with 85% Post-Consumer Recycled plastics.
- Design the screen for how you work with HP Display Assistant software.
- Customize a complete solution with HP accessories. Add audio with the HP Speaker Bar, use an HP Single Arm to take the display off the desk, or choose an HP USB Graphics Adapter for multi-monitor5 setups.
- Get three years of service and support, and extend your protection with optional HP Care Packs.