|Model||[W2Z50AA#AKL] Monitor “HP” EliteDisplay E230t 23-inch Touch|
|Display Type||IPS w/LED backlight|
|Input Terminal||DisplayPort, HDMI, USB hub, VGA|
|Recommended Resolution||1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz|
|Contrast Ratio||1000:1 static|
|Response Time||500000:1 dynamic|
|Power Source – AC/DC Adapter||5 ms (on/off)|
|Weight||57 W (maximum)|
|Warranty||4.90 kg (with stand)|
HP EliteDisplay E230t 23-inch
Give your productivity a hand with the ultrathin HP Elite E230t Monitor, a 23-inch diagonal Full HD IPS touch display that’s Windows 10 certified with up to 10 simultaneous touch points for every way you touch and comfort adjustability for every way you work.
The next evolution of touch
- Get a superb hands-on interactive touch experience minus the traditional distractions of glare and messy fingerprints with integrated in-cell touch technology that also enables a sleek, slim display.
Simply beautiful, nearly borderless
- Maximize you visual real estate and see even more of your work on a wide-angle display that has a three-sided micro edge screen, which makes it easy to tile in multi-monitor arrangements and keep clean.
Create an efficient, smart setup
- Attach your HP Desktop Mini, HP Chromebox or select HP Thin Client directly behind the display1 for an integrated, affordable workspace that’s perfect for small spaces. Or, use the integrated VESA mount to place the display on a wall or stand.2
- Find just the right position to be comfortable all day with adjustable height up to 150 mm, tilt, and swivel, plus pivot rotation for portrait mode viewing. The included VESA pattern supports wall and arm mounting in tight spaces.2,3
- Connect to your legacy and current environments with VGA, DisplayPort™, and HDMI, and add your USB devices with the integrated two-port USB 3.0 hub.
- Reduce power consumption and help lower your costs with an energy-smart, EPEAT® Gold registered4 design.
- Design the screen for how you work with HP Display Assistant software, which enables screen partitioning and helps deter theft by deactivating a monitor that’s disconnected without approval.
- Create a complete solution with HP accessories5 designed and tested to work with your display.
- Help ensure a consistent worldwide deployment with a Global Series monitor that is supported by a three-year standard limited warranty.