|Model||[1JS10A4#AKL] Monitor”HP” Z27n G2 Display THAI 27-inch|
|Brightness||300 cd/m? 1|
|Input Terminal||Display Port , HDMI , DVI-D|
|Recommended Resolution||2560×1440 QHD|
|Response Time||5 ms|
|Power Source – AC/DC Adapter||5 ms|
|Warranty||3 Years on site|
HP Z27n G2 27-inch Display
Color consistency and performance for the project perfectionist
Be a productive powerhouse with the
sleek QHD HP Z27n G2 27-inch
Display. This virtually seamless display
is factory-tested for reliability and
longevity with integrated color
calibration, uninterrupted multiscreen tiling, and expansive device
connections, including USB-C™
Multi-screen productivity with no disruptions
- Streamline multi-tasking on multiple displays with a 3-sided micro-edge bezel, and daisy chain up to 2 displays per workstation with DisplayPort™. Get stunning visuals from 2560 x 1440 resolution , 16:9 aspect ratio, and over 3 million pixels.
Out-of-this-world color right out of the box
- Consistent, accurate color between displays and from project to project is easier than ever with factory color calibration from the very first time you power on.
Quality from the start
- We rigorously test each HP Z Display to help ensure it’s a reliable, long-life visual solution, and back it up with the HP Zero Bright Dot Guarantee, HP’s most stringent pixel policy, which replaces the screen if even one bright sub-pixel fails.
- Keep it clean with a single USB-C™ cable video and data connection that’s ready for future generations of HP Workstations. VGA, HDMI, and DisplayPort™ are multi-generation compatible, and a three-port USB 3.0 hub supports convenient device connectivity.
- Make the most of your available workspace by mounting powerful machines like the HP Z2 Mini Workstation directly behind the display for a compact, efficient, single-footprint solution.
- Work comfortably with customizable tilt, swivel and up to 150 mm height adjustment. Simplify your workflow with automatic content rotation between portrait and landscape modes.
- Design the screen for how you work with HP Display Assistant software, which enables screen partitioning and helps deter theft by dimming a display that’s disconnected without approval.
- Reduce power consumption and help lower costs with an intelligent, energy-efficient, low-halogen display that is ENERGY STAR® certified, TCO qualified, and EPEAT® 2019 registered with mercury-free display backlights and arsenic-free display glass.
- Build a complete solution with optional HP accessories designed and tested to work with your display.
- Rest assured that your IT investment is supported by a three-year standard limited warranty. To extend your protection, select an optional HP Care service.