|Model||[2NJ08A4#AKL] Monitor”HP” DreamColor Z27x G2 Display 27″|
|Display Type||IPS Gen 2, LED Backlit|
|Recommended Resolution||2560 x 1440 @ 60 Hz.|
|Power Source – AC/DC Adapter||–|
|Warranty||3 Years on site|
HP DreamColor Z27x G2 Studio Display
A visionary display
Boost your creativity with the HP DreamColor Z27x G2 Studio Display. Designed for color professionals, this 27″ diagonal Quad HD display has breakthrough HP DreamColor Technology, an expansive color gamut, built-in colorimeter, and workflow management tools.
Color accuracy. For color perfectionists.
- Experience theater-quality color with HP DreamColor Technology, winner of the 2015 Scientific and Engineering Award from the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.1
More time creating. Less time calibrating.
- Achieve accurate color with a pop-up sensor that calibrates on demand or on a regular schedule. Free up valuable time for other tasks and no longer wonder if your color is correct-it just is.
Designed by pros. For pros.
- HP worked with leading visual effects and animation studios to create customized solutions for an optimal design process. Speed projects to completion with onscreen markers and keyboard-based input switching between your devices.
- Experience a broad range of vividly accurate colors from 98% Adobe RGB and 99% DCI P3 coverage. Work with inky blacks, rich shadow detail, and a 1500:1 contrast ratio. Get superb off-axis viewing from a high-performance IPS panel.
- Stay on schedule by setting automated color calibration to run after hours. Align the built-in colorimeter with your own reference instrument for studio-wide color stability.
- Bring your designs and images to life in stunning detail on a 27″ diagonal screen with Quad HD 2560 ×1440 resolution and a 16:9 aspect ratio.
- Easily alternate between different computers with the built-in KVM switch and a keyboard shortcut.
- Remotely manage a single display or an entire fleet with integrated tools that let you modify settings, pull calibration histories or push out new configurations over a network connection.
- Choose from eight factory-calibrated color presets or configure your own.
- Overlay standard video and film markers and DCI aspect ratio masks over your images to assess framing and protect regions. Create your own custom markers using StudioCal XML.