|Model||[5RD66AA#AKL] Monitor “HP” P204v 19.5-inch Monitor|
|Display Type||TN with LED backlight|
|Input Terminal||HDMI; DisplayPort; VGA|
|Recommended Resolution||HD+ (1600 x 900 @ 60 Hz)|
|Contrast Ratio||10000000:1 dynamic; 600:1 static|
|Response Time||5 ms gray to gray|
|Power Source – AC/DC Adapter||–|
|Warranty||3 Years on site|
HP P204v 19.5-inch Monitor
Business-class affordability in a mainstream screen size
Get essential presentation features and device connectivity with the stylishly redesigned and surprisingly cost-conscious HP P204v 19.5-inch Monitor
Crisp image clarity for all your content
- Easily navigate your documents and spreadsheets on this sleek display that complements your modern workspace and has a 19.5-inch diagonal screen with 1600 x 900 resolution.
Display and device connectivity
- Quickly connect to your devices and additional displays through the HDMI connector. Get legacy device compatibility from the VGA connector.
Create an efficient workspace
- Attach your HP Desktop Mini, HP Chromebox or select HP Thin Client directly behind the display. Keep things tidy with an integrated power supply and cable management features.
- Filter blue light emission and shift colors to a warmer spectrum for more comfortable viewing with HP Low Blue Light mode. Adjust tilt for your best view.
- Free up valuable desk space with mounting options enabled by the 100-mm VESA pattern.
- Customize a total solution with options designed for your display, like the HP S100 Speaker Bar, which attaches easily to the lower bezel to add stereo audio without the desktop clutter.
- Energy efficiency and environmental sustainability are built into every ENERGY STAR® and TCO certified, EPEAT® 2019 registered, and low halogen display.
- Manage your display and make it work for you. HP Display Assistant allows you to quickly resize screen partitions so you can work in separate regions of the screen and helps deter theft by dimming a display that’s disconnected without approval.
- We’re just a call or click away. Rest assured that your IT investment is supported with our three-year standard limited warranty. To extend your protection, select an optional HP Care service.