|Model||[7VH44AA#AKL] Monitor “HP” P24h G4 FHD Monitor|
|Input Terminal||1 DisplayPort? 1.2 in (with HDCP support); 1 HDMI 1.4 (with HDCP support); 1 VGA|
|Recommended Resolution||1920 x 1080 (FHD)|
|Response Time||14 ms|
|Warranty||3 Years on site|
HP P24h G4 FHD Monitor
Affordable large-screen productivity
See more of your work onscreen with less window toggling on the HP P24h G4 FHD Height Adjust Monitor. It has business-class presentation features, adjustable comfort, stereo audio, and advanced connectivity to complement today’s workspaces.
Crisp image clarity for all your content
- Easily navigate your documents and spreadsheets on the ample 23.8-inch diagonal Full HD IPS screen with vibrant 1920 x 1080 resolution.
- Complement your workspace with a contemporary display that has a 3-sided micro-edge bezel for unlimited sightlines and virtually seamless multi-display setups. See clearly from almost anywhere in the room with 178° viewing angles.
- Quickly connect to your devices and additional displays through the HDMI and DisplayPort™ connectors. Get legacy device compatibility from the VGA connector.
- Find your best view with adjustable tilt settings, 100 mm of height adjustment, swivel and tilt -5/+25 (+/-2) and 90° pivot rotation.
- Attach your HP Desktop Mini, HP Chromebox or select HP Thin Client directly behind the display.
- Filter blue light emission and shift colors to a warmer spectrum for more comfortable viewing with HP Low Blue Light mode. Adjust tilt for your best view.
- Free up valuable desk space with mounting options enabled by the 100-mm VESA pattern.
- Customize a total solution with options designed for your display, like the HP S101 Speaker Bar, which attaches easily to the lower bezel to add stereo audio without the desktop clutter.
- Energy efficiency and environmental sustainability are built into every ENERGY STAR® and TCO certified, EPEAT® 2019 registered, and low halogen display.
- Manage your display and make it work for you. HP Display Assistant allows you to quickly resize screen partitions so you can work in separate regions of the screen and helps deter theft by dimming a display that’s disconnected without approval.
- We’re just a call or click away. Rest assured that your IT investment is supported with our three-year standard limited warranty. To extend your protection, select an optional HP Care service.