|Model||[61C2GAR1WW] Monitor “Lenovo” ThinkVision X1 (2nd Gen) 27-inch Thunderbolt 3 LED Backlit LCD|
|Display Type||In-Plane Switching|
|Input Terminal||DP1.2,HDMI 1.4,Thunderbolt? 3|
|Response Time||6Milliseconds(Typical), 4Milliseconds(Extreme)|
Lenovo ThinkVision X1 (2nd GEN) Monitor
EXTREME STYLISH, EXTREME FOREFRONT•
THE MILESTONE OF X-SERIES, 27″ FULL-SCREEN, 4K, THUNDERBOLT™ 3 MONITOR.
Pushing the limit of screen share ratio with innovative technology, the 27″ ThinkVision X1 (2nd GEN) display brings full-screen and ultra-slim appearance in elegant design. With 4K resolution and >99% sRGB color gamut, you will be assured of excellent watching experience and Thunderbolt™ 3 interface will bring the best user experience. “Motor” camera is first used on monitor, which will move up and down automatically and with it you will own standard VoIP system.
WHY YOU SHOULD BUY THE THINKVISION X1 (2nd GEN) MONITOR
- With world’s slimmest (4.7 mm) 27″ 4K TBT monitor you will experience full-screen 4-side near edgeless display with the screen ratio of approximately 93%. The monitor also comes with a metal stand and a base.
- The 4K UHD IPS screen displays 3840 x 2160 resolution at 60 Hz, 99% sRGB color gamut, 10-bit depth, with 1.07 billion color support assures you stunning visuals and superb color experience.
- Total versatility with Thunderbolt™ 3 interface supporting 4K + USB 3.0¹ and 45W PD + motor-camera with dual-array microphone. A Think Red Dot tracking button is integrated in the back cover.
THE THINKVISION X1 (2nd GEN) MONITOR IS BEST SUITED FOR
- The Executives and CXO of company.
- SOHO and Gold Collars with high income.
- Trendsetters who pursue an extreme and forefront monitor.