|Annapurna Labs Alpine AL-214 1.7GHz Quad Core
|Hard Disk Drive
|2.5″/3.5″ SATA 6Gbps
High-performance quad-core NAS for reliable home and personal cloud storage
Powered by quad-core 1.7 GHz processor, the TS-131K provides 1 drive bay storage space to securely store your important files and data, while allowing you to easily share files with family and friends. Featuring a compact pure white minimalist design, the TS-131K can easily integrate with any home décor and takes up very little space.
The TS-131K comes with lockable drive trays, ensuring the drives will not be accidentally removed or fall out and cause data loss. The TS-131K provides comprehensive local, off-site and cloud backup and secure Snapshot technology to help create a reliable backup and disaster recovery plan. In the event of a system crash or accidental file deletion, you can quickly restore the system to its normal state.
- File Station enables centralized file management on the NAS, connected devices, and connected clouds, making data management more easily, while saving time.
- HBS (Hybrid Backup Sync) can backup and sync your data to other NAS, servers and cloud storage for comprehensive backup and disaster recovery.
- Snapshots fully record system status and data, allowing you to protect files and data from accidental deletion and malware attacks.
- Rich multimedia applications and a wide range of streaming methods, bringing greater multimedia enjoyment.
- Connect to external USB devices such as card readers, printers or uninterruptable power supply through the USB 3.2 Gen 1 port for greater application potential.
- myQNAPcloud service allows you to easily access, manage, and share NAS files via the Internet.
Quad-core CPU drives higher performance
The TS-131K is powered by a quad-core 1.7 GHz CPU that features more CPU cores to enhance system performance. With 1 GB RAM, two Gigabit LAN ports, and SATA 6 Gb/s drives, the TS-131K delivers high performance, while also maintaining data security. The TS-131K also features three USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports, allowing you to transfer large media files between the NAS and your devices. The USB port on the front panel supports one touch copy, making it convenient for you to backup data on your external device to a NAS or vice versa with just one click.
Easily Create a High-speed Network Environment
You can use QNAP USB 3.2 Gen 1 on 5GbE adapters (QNA-UC5G1T) with the TS-131K or your computer. By connecting the NAS and PC through the 5GbE adapters, you can create a 5GbE network connectivity for nearly 300 MB/s transfer speed.
Boost productivity with QNAP applications
QNAP File Station provides centralized file management, allowing you to view and manage files on your TS-131K and other storage sources or external devices, which allows you to easily share files with family and friends through email, social media, or share link. You can also use Qfile mobile app to access NAS files from a mobile device.
File Station allows you manage files stored on your QNAP NAS in your cloud space, or from USB card reader and mobile devices. You can easily access all your data from a single application.
ดูสินค้า NAS อื่นๆนอกจาก TS-131K
ได้ที่หน้า NAS ของเราที่นี่