|Annapurna Labs Alpine AL-314 1.7GHz Quad Core
|Hard Disk Drive
|2.5″/3.5″ SATA 6Gbps
|1 x 2.5GbE + 1 x GbE
Quad-core 1.7GHz NAS with 2.5GbE and Feature-rich Applications for Home & Office
Powered by Annapurna Labs Alpine AL-314, quad-core 1.7 GHz processor, 2GB DDR3L RAM, one 1GbE LAN port and one 2.5GbE LAN port, the TS-231P3 features a 2.5GbE RJ45 port, providing up to 2.5 times the speed of regular Gigabit Ethernet and enabling smoother multimedia playback and everyday usage. The TS-231P3-4G ensures data security by supporting AES 256-bit encryption and various local/remote/cloud backup options – including snapshot protection that allows for files and data to be reverted to previously-recorded states if they are accidentally deleted, modified or affected by malware.
- 2.5GbE connectivity for smoother everyday use and multimedia playback.
- HBS backs up and synchronizes NAS data to remote servers or cloud storage, while QuDedup deduplicates data at the source to optimize bandwidth and storage utilization.
- Snapshots fully record the system status and data. If files are accidentally deleted or modified, they can be quickly restored to previously-recorded states.
- Supports LXC and Docker® containers for rapidly deploying application services across various platforms.
- File Station centralizes NAS and cloud-based files for easy access. Files can also be easily encrypted to protect sensitive data.
- Expand the TS-231P3-4G storage capacity by connecting TR and TL series storage enclosures.
Build a faster home network with QNAP
The TS-231P3-4G includes a 1GbE port and a 2.5GbE port to provide a smoother NAS experience and multimedia playback. Additional network connection options from QNAP include USB 3.2 Gen 1 to 5GbE adapters (supports N-BASET/Multi-Gig), QXG 5GbE PCIe cards, and QNAP QSW 10GbE switches. All these options allow users to revolutionize their home network at a cost-effective price. The TS-231P3 features three USB 3.2 Gen 1 port that delivers outstanding multitasking performance.
Easy and Secure File Management
File Station allows direct management of files stored on the TS-231P3-4G and in the cloud. Users can easily upload files from their PC, drag/drop files between folders, rename/delete files, and configure file/folder permissions to prevent unauthorized access. Users can also use Microsoft Office Online to directly view/edit Microsoft Office documents stored on the TS-231P3-4G. Confidential/sensitive data can also be encrypted to add extra security.
Protect Important Data with Snapshots
Snapshots help protect data by fully recording the NAS system state and metadata. With snapshots, users can quickly restore files to previously-recorded states if files are accidentally deleted or modified, or if the system is compromised by malware. QNAP snapshots are block-based and only record modified data. Not only does this save storage space, but also reduces the time required to back up and restore data.
ดูสินค้า NAS อื่นๆนอกจาก TS-231P3-4G
ได้ที่หน้า NAS ของเราที่นี่