|Intel Celeron Gemini Lake J4125 Quad Core 2.0GHz, burst up to 2.7GHz
|Hard Disk Drive
|2.5″/3.5″ SATA 6Gbps
|2 x 2.5GbE (with 1 PCIe slot, up to 4 LAN ports), supports 5GbE & 10GbE
ขาย TS-453D-8G ราคาถูก จัดส่งฟรี โดยตัวแทนจำหน่าย
Quad-core 2.5GbE NAS for professionals, supporting PCIe expansion for 10 Gbps or M.2 SSDs to accelerate applications
The new-gen Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) trend has driven higher bandwidth demands for wired and wireless network connections. By integrating Intel® Celeron® J4125 quad-core 2.0 GHz processor and 2.5GbE connectivity, the TS-453D-8G not only provides modern businesses an excellent NAS solution to upgrade to 2.5GbE environments for productive daily backup/restore tasks, but also provides gamers with ample storage for their vast game collections. Up to 5 Gbps transfer speeds can be made by setting port trunking with the two built-in 2.5GbE ports. The TS-453D-8G also supports PCIe expansion, multi-cloud backup, cloud storage gateways, 4K HDMI output and real-time transcoding, alongside expandable storage capacity and feature-rich apps to perform as a cost-efficient, reliable 2.5GbE NAS.
- Dual 2.5GbE ports accelerates file sharing across teams and devices or gaming storage applications.
- PCIe expansion allows for a Multi-Gig 10GbE or 5GbE network card, or a QM2 card to add M.2 NVMe or SATA SSDs for caching.
- 4K media playback and real-time transcoding; directly watch videos on an HDTV via HDMI 2.0 (4K @60Hz) output.
- HBS provides comprehensive backup and data recovery; QuDedup deduplicates the data at the source to reduce storage space usage, bandwidth usage, and backup time.
- Cloud storage gateways realize hybrid cloud applications by working with the cache space reserved on NAS to ensure low-latency data access to the cloud.
- Hosts multiple virtual machines and containers to execute different applications in one NAS device.
Upgrade your NAS to 2.5GbE networks
The TS-453D-8G comes with two 2.5GbE RJ45 LAN ports that allow you to use existing CAT5e cables to upgrade network speeds from 1 Gigabit to 2.5 Gigabit. The dual 2.5GbE ports also support Port Trunking for up to 5 Gbps! By using QNAP’s N-BASET/Multi-Gig USB 3.2 Gen 1 to 5GbE adapter (Model name QNA-UC5G1T) or 5GbE PCIe expansion card (Model name QXG-5G1T-111C), your laptop or desktop computer can easily connect to 2.5GbE networks with the TS-453D-8G to benefit from higher network speeds.
Transform your network with a wallet-friendly 2.5GbE switch
Upgrading your network shouldn’t break the bank, and 2.5GbE connectivity provides immediately noticeable improvements compared to standard 1GbE. The QSW-1105-5T is an unmanaged switch with five 2.5GbE ports (backwards compatible with 1G/100M) and supports CAT5e cables to connect multiple computers and NAS. The QSW-1105-5T is energy-saving, low-noise, plug-and-use, and supports loop detection and blocking to provide a simple and effective high-speed network environment.
Quad-core 2.0 GHz (burst up to 2.7 GHz) with up to 8 GB memory
The TS-453D-8G is powered by an Intel® Celeron® J4125 quad-core 2.0 GHz processor (bursts up to 2.7 GHz), features up to 8 GB DDR4 memory, and supports SATA 6 Gb/s drives. The support of Intel® AES-NI encryption engine boosts encryption performance while also maintaining the security of your NAS data. You can flexibly install SSDs for cache acceleration to maximize network and storage performance for data-intensive applications.
ดูสินค้า NAS อื่นๆนอกจาก TS-453D-8G