|Model||(SNS38MC005) PC “Dell” Optiplex 3080Micro i5-10500T/UMA/8G/256SSD+1TB/Ubu+wireless+ VGA port|
|Processor||Intel Core i5-10500T (6 Cores/12MB/12T/2.3GHz up to 3.8GHz/35W)|
|Ram||8GB (1X8GB) 2666MHz DDR4 Non-ECC|
|Storage||M.2 256GB PCIe NVMe Class 35 Solid State Drive+2.5 inch 1TB 7200rpm Hard Disk Drive|
|Graphics||Intel? UHD Graphics 630|
|Keyboard / Mouse||Dell MS116 Wired Mouse Black + Dell Entry Keyboard KB216 Black (Thailand)|
|Network||Intel 3165 802.11ac dual band 1×1 + Bluetooth 4.2|
ซื้อคอมพิวเตอร์ตั้งโต๊ะกับเรา รับสิทธิ์ส่วนลดสินค้าด้านล่างนี้ในราคาพิเศษได้ทันที เมื่อสั่งซื้อพร้อมกันกับตัวเครื่อง ติดต่อเราเพื่อสั่งซื้อที่นี่
หมายเหตุ : สนใจซื้อสินค้าเสริม กรุณาติดต่อเซลล์
OptiPlex 3080 Micro Desktop (SNS38MC005)
Essential, compact desktop.
Essential commercial micro form factor desktop that delivers dependable security and performance. With 10th Gen Intel® processors.
- Flexible mounting: With multiple mounting options, the 3080 micro fits exactly where you need it to.
- Simple to maintain: The 3080 micro (SNS38MC005) delivers easier access to parts without needing to remove the front bezel.
- Work confidently: Built secure with TPM 2.0, standard security lock slot, padlock loop, intrusion switch, and SED hard drive.
- Stay Cool: Utilizing the new shift venting pattern, the 3080 micro maximizes air intake to keep your system temperature down.
- Power through your work: Built with up to 10th Generation Intel® Celeron, Pentium, Core™ i3 or i5 processors for faster performance.
- Optimized chassis design: The 3000 series now has simplified configurations to be more cost effective and provide an easier purchasing decision.
Intelligence built in. Modernization built on.
We know that having the right device is just the start to a great workday. Employees need intelligent, intuitive and responsive experiences that allow them to work productively and without interruption. According to research, 1 out of every 4 users would question their job and the company they work for if they had a negative experience with their technology.1
Dell Technologies Unified Workspace is transforming the employee experience and ensuring IT has proactive, predictive and automated solutions to deliver on the promise of a modern workday, while simplifying their ability to deploy, secure, manage and support their environment.
ProDeploy in the Unified Workspace allows IT to move away from traditional, high-touch, manual deployment, and instead, ship devices preconfigured with company apps and settings from the Dell factory directly to their end users—having end users up and working on day one.
Dell Trusted Devices provide a foundation to a modern workforce environment with invisible and seamless protection to ensure smarter, faster experiences. End users stay productive and IT stays confident with modern security solutions for the Dell Trusted Device.
Dell Client Command Suite + VMware Workspace ONE offers integrated capabilities that deliver a unified endpoint management experience for IT, enabling them to manage firmware, OS, and apps from one console, while also creating seamless experiences for end users.
ProSupport resolves hardware issues up to 11x faster than the competition. ProSupport for PCs offers 24×7 access to in-region ProSupport engineers who contact IT when critical issues arise,2 so you can focus on what’s next, not what just happened.
helps IT stay a step ahead and virtually eliminate unplanned downtime due to hardware issues. You get all the capabilities of ProSupport, as well as AI-driven alerts to prevent failures and repairs for accidents.
Click Here to learn more about Dell Support.
ดูสินค้าอื่นๆของเราได้ที่ Personal Computer