|Name||[7ZU86A] HP Color LaserJet Enterprise MFP M578f|
|Function||Print Copy Scan and Fax|
|Speed black||Up to 38 ppm|
|Speed color||Up to 38 ppm|
|Printer Quality||HP ImageREt 3600|
|Printer Memory||1.25 GB|
|Duty Cycle (Monthly)||Up to 80,000 pages|
|Connectivity||USB and Ethernet|
|Media Size||Tray 1: 76 x 127 to 216 x 356 mm; Tray 2: 102 x 148 to 216 x 297 mm; Optional Trays 3+: 102 x 148 to 216 x 356 mm|
|Dimension||482 x 504 x 583 mm|
|Warranty||1 Year NBD Onsite|
ขาย (7ZU86A) Printer “HP” Color LaserJet Enterprise M578f ราคาถูกที่สุด
Always ready for business.
Print innovations to keep your business going
LaserJet as a brand name identifies the line of laser printers marketed by the American computer company Hewlett-Packard (HP). The HP LaserJet was the world’s first desktop laser printer. Canon supplies both mechanisms and cartridges for all HP’s laser printers.
The M578f (7ZU86A) printers employ xerographic laser-marking engines sourced from the Japanese company Canon. Due to a very tight turnaround schedule on the first HP LaserJet, HP elected to use the controller already developed by Canon for the CX engine in the first HP LaserJet.
The first HP LaserJet and the first Apple LaserWriter used the same print engine, the Canon CX engine. HP chose to use their in-house developed Printer Command Language (PCL) as opposed to Apple, which adopted the PostScript language, as developed by Adobe Systems. The use of a less-ambitious and simpler Page description language allowed HP to deliver its LaserJet to the market about a year before Apple’s CX based product, and for $1000 less. The sharing of an identical Canon engine in two competing products continued with the HP LaserJet II/III and the Apple LaserWriter II, which both used the Canon LBP-SX print engine.
Printers with factory-installed options have different model-numbers to denote the different options included and to differentiate a specific model from others in its series. These suffixes include:
- D for a duplexer, enabling automatic double-sided printing.
- T for an additional paper-tray (enables two different paper types to be kept available, or in certain models, to load paper while the printer is printing). (Some D models, with no T suffix, had two trays built in, as did the LaserJet 500 Plus.)
- S for a Paper Stacker, a device which increases the output bin capacity.
- N for built-in, MIO or EIO slot JetDirect (network) card and usually also PostScript
- W for built-in wireless network card
- F for fax capability (multifunction units only)
- H for High-capacity (heavy-duty model, sometimes combined with M to indicate Heavy Media) or HP High-Performance Secure Hard Disk
- L for Light (only 1 paper tray)
- P for Personal, meant for “personal or small workgroup” use
- ph+ for Paper handling (e.g. Stapler-stacker), or S/SL for stapler/stacker.
- M for Macintosh (PostScript module and Mini DIN-8 serial port present); also extra memory to support PostScript (as in 4M/4M Plus)
- V for 11-inch wide paper path, to support 8.5x11R and 11″x17″ paper. (as in 4MV)
- X for combination duplexing, networkable printer with additional tray. Replaced the DTN suffix.
- E stands for HP ePrint.
HP offers a standard one-year warranty on all of its LaserJet printers including the M578f (7ZU86A). Owners of its products can contact HP directly or any of its Authorized Service Providers to fulfill warranty service. After the first year an extended warranty can be purchased to continue coverage.
สนใจดูสินค้า Printer อื่นๆนอกจาก M578f (7ZU86A)
เลือกดูสินค้าได้ที่หน้า Printer Products ของเรา