|Model||[SNSR5402] Server “Dell” PowerEdge R540 1xSilver 4210/ 2.2GHz 10C/20T/ 16GB Memory/ 1x480GB SSD SATA Mix Uses/ 2x 4TB NLSAS/ H730P/ No OS/ DVD/RW/ iDRAC9 Enterprise Advance/ 3Yrs Pro+Mission Critical (24×7) 4hrs + 3years Keep Your Harddrive|
|Processor||1 x Intel? Xeon? Silver 4210 2.2G, 10C/20T, 9.6GT/s, 13.75M Cache, Turbo, HT (85W) DDR4-2400|
|Memory||16GB (1x16GB) RDIMM, 2666MT/s, Dual Rank|
|Network||Dual-Port 1GbE On-Board LOM|
|Storage Ctlr||PERC H730P+ Low Profile Adapter RAID Controller, 2Gb NV Cache|
|Hard Disk||1x 480GB SSD SATA Mix Use 6Gbps 512 2.5in Hot-plug AG Drive,3.5in HYB CARR, 3 DWPD, 2628 TBW + 2x 4TB 7.2K RPM NLSAS 12Gbps 512n 3.5in Hot-plug Hard Drive|
|Optical Drive||DVD +/-RW, SATA, Internal|
|Power Supply||Dual, Hot-plug, Redundant Power Supply (1+1), 750W|
|Management / ILO||iDRAC9 Enterprise with OpenManage Enterprise Advanced|
|Form Factor||2 Socket Rack Server|
|Warranty||3Yr ProSupport & Mission Critical: (7×24) 4-hour Onsite Service + 3Yr Keep Your Hard Drive|
Dell Poweredge R540
Built for versatility
The PowerEdge R540 delivers the ideal balance of resources and affordability to adapt to a variety of application demands.
Power your applications with the versatility of the R540
The PowerEdge R540 delivers the versatility and flexibility to power a variety of applications. With a balanced set of resources, expandability and affordability the R540 adapts to the demands of the modern data center with the ideal value optimized design. Automatically optimize performance with one button application tuning and scale for future demands with up to 14 3.5” drives.
- Scale compute resources with 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, and tailor performance based on your unique workload requirements.
- Automatically optimize application performance with one-button tuning.
- Flexible storage with up to 14 3.5” drives.
- Free up storage with boot optimized M.2 SSDs.
Intuitive systems management with intelligent automation
Dell EMC PowerEdge servers are optimized for top efficiency and uptime, with intelligent automation that decreases time spent on the most common IT tasks. Combined with the agent-free management of the embedded iDRAC with Lifecycle Controller, the R540 is easily and effectively managed.
- Simplify data center management with OpenManage Essentials to intelligently automate the entire server life cycle management process – from bare-metal deployment, through configuration and updates, to ongoing maintenance.
- Use the OpenManage Mobile app to take advantage of new wireless Quick Sync 2 capabilities to efficiently perform management procedures at-the-server, across multiple servers within the data center, or monitor server status and respond to alerts, anytime, anywhere.
Rely on PowerEdge with built-in security
Every PowerEdge server is made with a cyber-resilient architecture, building security into all parts of a server’s life cycle. The R540 uses these new security features so you can reliably and securely deliver the right data to where your customers are, no matter where they are. Dell EMC considers each part of system security, from design to end of life, to ensure trust and deliver worry-free, secure systems.
- Rely on a secure supply chain that protects servers from factory to the data center.
- Maintain data safety with cryptographically signed firmware packages and Secure Boot.
- Prevent unauthorized or malicious change with Server Lockdown.
- Wipe all data from storage media including hard drives, SSDs and system memory quickly and securely with System Erase.
ดู Spec ของเซอร์เวอร์อื่นๆนอกจาก SNSR5402