|Model||[SnSR8402] Server “Dell” R840 4xGold 5217/ 3.0GHz 8C/16T/ 128GB Memory/ 2x 480GB SSD SATA Mix Use/ RC H740P 8GB/ No OS/ No CD-ROM/ iDRAC9 Enterprise Advance/ 2x1100W/ 3Yrs Pro&Mission Critical|
|Processor||4x Intel? Xeon? Gold 5217 3.0G, 8C/16T, 10.4GT/s, 11M Cache, Turbo, HT (115W) DDR4-2666|
|Memory||128GB (8x16GB) RDIMM, 2933MT/s, Dual Rank|
|Network||Intel X550 Dual Port 10GbE Base-T & i350 Dual Port 1GbE BASE-T, rNDC|
|Storage Ctlr||RC H740P RAID Controller, 8GB NV Cache, Adapter, Low Profile|
|Hard Disk||2x 480GB SSD SATA Mix Use 6Gbps 512 2.5in Hot-plug AG Drive, 3 DWPD, 2628 TBW|
|Optical Drive||No Internal Optical Drive for 24X Chassis|
|Power Supply||Dual, Hot-plug, Redundant Power Supply (1+1), 1100W|
|Management / ILO||iDRAC9 Enterprise with OnManage Enterprise Advanced|
|Form Factor||4 Socket 2U Rack Server|
|Warranty||3Yr ProSupportPlus & Mission Critical: (7×24) 4-hour Onsite Service + 3Yr Keep Your Hard Drive|
Dell Poweredge R840
Turbocharge your data analytics
Designed to drive faster insights, the PowerEdge R840 delivers four-socket performance in a dense 2U design. Power your business-critical workloads with up to 24 direct-attached NVMe drives.
Maximize performance for demanding workloads
The R840 delivers consistent, high performance results for data-intensive applications and data analytic workloads.
With powerful 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors and up to 112 cores, the R840 can quickly turn analytics
into insights to drive your business forward faster. Create an optimal configuration of NVMe, SSD, HDD and GPU
resources to address your most demanding workloads – all in a 2U chassis.
- Scale capacity and performance with up to 26 2.5” HDDs and SSDs, 62% more than the previous generation.1
- Accelerate applications with up to 2 double-width GPUs or up to 2 FPGAs.
- Speed data transfers with a fully integrated ultra path interconnect across all four sockets.
- Eliminate bottlenecks with up to 48 DIMMs, including up to 24 DCPMMs or 12 NVDIMMs
Automate everyday tasks with Dell EMC OpenManage
The Dell EMC OpenManage™ portfolio helps deliver peak efficiency for PowerEdge server customers, delivering intelligent, automated management of routine tasks. Combined with unique agent-free management capabilities, the R840 is easy to manage, and by doing routine work automatically, you can free up time for higher-value projects.
- Unify monitoring and management of your IT infrastructure with OpenManage Enterprise.
- Utilize a variety of OpenManage integrations and connections to take advantage of your existing IT management platform.
- Take advantage of QuickSync 2 capabilities and gain access to your servers easily through your phone or tablet.
Safeguard your data center with built-in security
Every PowerEdge server is made with a cyber-resilient architecture, delivering security into all parts of a server’s life cycle. The R840 uses these new security features so you can reliably and securely deliver the right data to where your customers are, no matter where they are. Dell EMC considers each part of system security, from design to end of life, to ensure trust and deliver worry-free systems.
- Rely on a secure component supply chain to ensure protection from factory to the data center.
- Maintain data safety with cryptographically signed firmware packages and Secure Boot. Prevent unauthorized or malicious change with Server Lockdown.
- Wipe all data from storage media including hard drives, SSDs and system memory quickly and securely with System Erase.
ดู Spec ของเซอร์เวอร์อื่นๆนอกจาก SNSR8402