|Model||(SnST350E) Server “Dell” PowerEdge T350 : E-2336/16GB/2x 4TB 7.2k NLSAS/PERC H755/DVD-RW/iDRAC9/3Yrs Pro+Mission 24×7 4Hrs, 3Yrs Keep your harddrive|
|Processor||Intel® Xeon® E-2336 2.9GHz, 12M Cache, 6C/12T, Turbo (65W)|
|Memory||16GB (1x16GB) UDIMM, 3200MT/s, ECC|
|Network||On-Board Broadcom 5720 Dual Port 1Gb LOM|
|Storage Ctlr||PERC H755 Controller Adapter Full Height, Support RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60|
|Storage Drive||2x 4TB 7.2K RPM NLSAS 12Gbps 512n 3.5in Hot-plug Hard Drive|
|Optical Drive||DVD+/-RW, SATA, Internal|
|Power Supply||Dual, Hot-plug, Redundant Power Supply 1+1, 495W|
|Management||iDRAC9 Enterprise with OpenManage Enterprise Advanced|
|Form Factor||Tower & 3.5″ Chassis up to 8 Hot Plug Hard Drives, TPM 2.0 V3|
|Warranty||3Yr ProSupport & Mission Critical: (7×24) 4-hour Onsite Service + 3Yr Keep Your Hard Drive|
Dell Poweredge T350 (SNST350E)
Deliver powerful compute with a single processor server
The Dell EMC PowerEdge T350 (SNST350E) addresses evolving compute demands with an easy-to-manage tower server designed for businesses looking for affordable enterprise features.
Your Innovation Engine for businesses of all sizes
The Dell EMC PowerEdge T350, powered by Intel® Xeon® E-2300 processors, delivers increased performance and is designed for productivity and data-intensive applications. It supports 3200 MT/s DDR4 speeds and 32 GB UDIMMs, up to 128 GB for memory-intensive workloads. In addition, to address substantial throughput improvements, the SNST350E supports PCIe Gen 4 and offers enhanced thermal efficiency to support increasing power and thermal requirements.
With a smaller chassis design that reduces the size by 37% without losing any features or performance, the PowerEdge T350 is ideal for use inside or outside the data center. The SNST350E addresses business critical workloads including database management, as well as cloud infrastructure needs and point of sale transactions.
Increase efficiency and accelerate operations with autonomous compute infrastructure
The Dell EMC OpenManage systems management portfolio tames the complexity of managing and securing IT infrastructure. Using Dell Technologies’ intuitive end-to-end tools, IT can deliver a secure, integrated experience by reducing process and information silos in order to focus on growing the business. The Dell EMC OpenManage portfolio is the key to your innovation engine, unlocking the tools and automation that help you scale, manage, and protect your technology environment.
- Built-in telemetry streaming, thermal management, and RESTful API with Redfish offer streamlined visibility and control for better server management
- Intelligent automation lets you enable cooperation between human actions and system capabilities for added productivity
- Integrated change management capabilities for update planning and seamless, zero-touch configuration and implementation
- Full-stack management integration with Microsoft, VMware, ServiceNow, Ansible and many other tools
Protect your data assets and infrastructure with proactive resilience
The Dell EMC SNST350E server is designed with a cyber-resilient architecture, integrating security deeply into every phase in the lifecycle, from design to retirement.
- Operate your workloads on a secure platform anchored by cryptographically trusted booting and silicon root of trust
- Maintain server firmware safety with digitally signed firmware packages
- Prevent unauthorized configuration or firmware change with system lockdown
- Securely and quickly wipe all data from storage media, including hard drives, SSDs, and system memory with System Erase
- UEFI Secure Boot prevents systems from booting from unsigned or unauthorized pre-boot device firmware, applications, and OS boot loaders, protecting systems from malware corrupting the startup process
ดู Spec ของเซอร์เวอร์อื่นๆนอกจาก SNST350E