|Model||[SNST440E] Server “Dell” PowerEdge T440 1xSilver 4210R, 2.4GHz 13.75M Cache, 10C/20T, 16GB Memory, 2x 600GB 10k rpm SAS Hotplug HDD, PERC H730P, No OS, DVD/RW, iDRAC9 Enterprise Advance, 2x750W, 3Yrs Pro+Mission Critical (24×7) 4hrs|
|Processor||1 x Intel? Xeon? Silver 4210R 2.4G, 10C/20T, 9.6GT/s, 13.75M Cache, Turbo, HT (100W)|
|Memory||16GB (1x16GB) RDIMM, 3200MT/s, Dual Rank|
|Network||Dual-Port 1GbE On-Board LOM|
|Storage Ctlr||PERC H730P+ RAID Controller, 2GB NV Cache, Adapter, Full Height|
|Hard Disk||2x 600GB 10K RPM SAS 12Gbps 512n 2.5in Hot-plug Hard Drive, 3.5in HYB CARR|
|Optical Drive||DVD +/-RW, SATA, Internal|
|Power Supply||Dual, Hot-plug, Redundant Power Supply (1+1), 750W|
|Management / ILO||iDRAC9 Enterprise with OpenManage Enterprise Advanced|
|Form Factor||Chassis with up to 8, 3.5″ Hot Plug Hard Drives, Tower Configuration, Casters for PowerEdge Tower Chassis + Bezel|
|Warranty||3Yr ProSupport & Mission Critical: (7×24) 4-hour Onsite Service + 3Yr Keep Your Hard Drive|
Dell Poweredge T440 (SNST440E)
Balance performance and storage demands
The PowerEdge T440 (SNST440E) tower server delivers powerful 2-socket performance, expandability and quiet operation to your small-to mid-sized business (SMB) and remote office/branch office (ROBO) sites. Outstanding efficiency helps you keep operating expenses in check as your requirements evolve.
Adapt and scale with an expandable, virtualization-ready platform
The PowerEdge T440 brings you flexibility with a rack-capable tower platform, short 22-inch depth and quiet acoustics that are right for your office or data center. The SNST440E is an excellent fit for a wide range of office workloads, including work group collaboration and productivity applications, mail and messaging, file and print serving, and web serving. Easily adapt to your dynamic business requirements with performance, capacity and I/O options.
- Boost performance with next-generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors.
- Drive application response times faster with 33% more capacity for data-in-memory.
Intuitive systems management with intelligent automation
PowerEdge servers with embedded iDRAC with Lifecycle Controller offer agent-free management right out of the box, delivering smart automation of routine tasks. The SNST440E is easily managed which frees up time for work priorities.
- Simplify and automate management of your Dell EMC infrastructure with OpenManage Enterprise.
- Increase IT data protection and integrity with the embedded security features of iDRAC9.
Rely on PowerEdge with integrated security
Every PowerEdge server is made with a cyber-resilient architecture, building security into all parts of a server’s life cycle. The SNST440E uses these new security features so you can reliably and securely deliver the right data to where your customers are, no matter where they are. Dell EMC considers each part of system security, from design to end of life, to ensure trust and deliver worry-free, secure systems.
- Rely on a secure supply chain that protects servers from the factory to the data center.
- Maintain data safety with cryptographically signed firmware packages and Secure Boot.
- Prevent unauthorized or malicious change with Server Lockdown.
- Wipe all data from storage media including hard drives, SSDs and system memory quickly and securely with System Erase.
ดู Spec ของเซอร์เวอร์อื่นๆนอกจาก SNST440E