|Model||[P17077-B21] Server “HPE” ProLiant DL20 Gen10 G5420 3.80 GHz 2C 1P 8GB-U S100i 2LFF-NHP 290W|
|Processor||Intel? Pentium? G5420 (2 core, 3.8 GHz, 4 MB, 54W)|
|Memory||8GB (1x8GB UDIMM, 2666 MHz)|
|Network||Embedded 1Gb 2-Port 361i Ethernet Adapter|
|Storage Ctlr||Embedded S100i SW RAID with 4 SATA ports|
|Optical Drive||NO DVD|
|Power Supply||(1) 290W Non-redundant Power Supply|
|Management / ILO||N/A|
|Form Factor||Tower (4U)|
|Warranty||HPE 3Y Next Business Day, On-site Support|
HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 Server (P17077-B21)
The dense and compact HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 P17077-B21 Server powered by Intel® Xeon® E Processor, Pentium and Core i3 processors provides a unique blend of enterprise class capabilities & value. It offers outstanding configuration flexibility to cater to a wide variety of business requirements at an affordable price point. Deploy this dense platform for diverse workloads in space constrained environments and maintain it with ease by automating the most essential server lifecycle management tasks with HPE iLO 5.
- Supportslatest Intel® Xeon® E-2200 processors up to 8 cores and 9th Gen Core™ i3 and Pentium® G processors and 2666MHz UDIMM with support for Intel® Software Guard Extensions. Intel® SGX is an architecture extension designed to increase the security of application code and data.
- HPE 361i 1Gb 2-Port network adapter on models with Intel Xeon E-2200, i3-9300 and G5420.
- Storage enhancements in the form of increased capacity of up to 6 SFF drives & M.2 SSDs for boot
- Dedicated iLO Management Port as an option kit for faster and more secure data transmission
- From 01 March 2020, European Union (EU) Lot 9 regulation will take effect. Complying with Lot 9 is a necessary part of acquiring the CE marking. For more information please visit HPE Lot 9 conformance. https://www.hpe.com/us/en/about/environment/msds-specs-more.html
- 290W 92% power efficiency non-redundant power supply will continue to support Pre-Configured Models in regions where CE marking is NOT mandatorily required (rest of the globe, except EMEA).
- In EMEA, orders starting from 17 Feb 2020, and factory shipment starting from 01 March 2020, to be compliant with EU Lot 9, new 290W non-redundant Platinum power supply with 94% power efficiency will be introduced and to replace the original 92% power supply, in support of both Pre-Configured Models and Configured Factory Integrated Models (CTO/FIO).
- 290W 94% efficiency Platinum non-redundant power supply would also be available in rest of the globe, for orders starting from 17 Feb 2020, ONLY in Configured Factory Integrated Models (CTO/FIO). These models would be compliant with EU Lot 9 regulation.
- To be compliant with EU Lot 9, more choice of Power Supplies with 500W 94% efficiency and 800W 48VDC 96% efficiency Flex Slot Redundant Power Supplies are available.
- Warranty increased from 1yr to 3yrs (parts, labor & Onsite support)
Click Here to learn more about HP Support
ได้ที่หน้า Server ของเรา