|Model||Lenovo ThinkSystem SR550|
|Processor||Intel Xeon Silver 4208 Processor (11M Cache, 8C/16T 2.10 GHz 85W)|
|Memory||16GB (1x16GB) TruDDR4 2933MHz (1Rx4 1.2V) RDIMM|
|Network||2x Gigabit Ethernet 1000 BASE-T Ports(RJ-45)|
|Storage Ctlr||RAID 930-8i 2GB Flash / 0,1,10,5,50, 6, 60|
|Hard Disk||No Option HDD|
|Optical Drive||No Option|
|Power Supply||2x 750W(230/115V) Platinum Hot-Swap Power Supply|
|Management / ILO||XClarity Controller embedded management|
|Warranty||3 Years Warranty 24x7x4, Part and Labor, On-site|
Lenovo ThinkSystem SR550 Server (7X04SGLF00)
The Lenovo ThinkSystem SR550 (7X04SGLF00) dual-socket 2U rack server is ideal for small to large organizations that need industry-leading reliability, management, and security, as well as cost-optimized performance, storage capacity, and flexible I/O. Designed to handle a wide range of workloads, the SR550 server cost-effectively performs complex analytics on structured and unstructured data, speeds transactional systems, and powers through collaboration workloads with ever-growing data sets and large files shared within an organization.
Featuring the Intel Xeon Processor Scalable Family, the 7X04SGLF00 server offers a balance of performance, capacity and value. The SR550 server supports up to two processors, up to 768 GB of 2666 MHz TruDDR4 memory, up to 16x 2.5-inch or up to 12x 3.5-inch drive bays with an extensive choice of SAS/SATA SSDs and SAS/SATA HDDs, and flexible and scalable I/O expansion options with the LOM slot and up to 6x PCIe slots.
The SR550 server offers basic software RAID or advanced hardware RAID protection and a wide range of networking options, including embedded LOM, selectable LOM, ML2, and PCIe network adapters. The nextgeneration Lenovo XClarity Controller, which is built into the SR550 server, provides advanced service processor control, monitoring, and alerting functions.
The following figure shows the ThinkSystem SR550 server with 3.5-inch front hot-swap drives. Other drive configurations are also available.
Did you know?
The SR550 server delivers impressive compute power per watt, featuring 80 PLUS Titanium and Platinum redundant power supplies that can deliver 96% (Titanium) or 94% (Platinum) efficiency at 50% load when connected to a 200 – 240 V AC power source.
The 7X04SGLF00 server is designed to meet ASHRAE A4 standards (up to 45 °C [113 °F]) in select configurations, which enable customers to lower energy costs, while still maintaining world-class reliability.
The SR550 server offers a balance of processing power, storage capacity, and cost for small and medium businesses up to the large enterprise. Ease of use and comprehensive systems management tools help make deployment easier and efficient design improves your business environment and helps save operational costs.
Scalability and performance
The 7X04SGLF00 server offers numerous features to boost performance, improve scalability, and reduce costs:
- Improves productivity by offering superior system performance with the Intel Xeon Processor Scalable Family with up to 20-core processors, up to 27.5 MB of last level cache (LLC), up to 2666 MHz memory speeds, and up to 10.4 GT/s Ultra Path Interconnect (UPI) links.
- Support for up to two processors, 40 cores, and 80 threads allows to maximize the concurrent execution of multithreaded applications.
- Intelligent and adaptive system performance with energy efficient Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology allows CPU cores to run at maximum speeds during peak workloads by temporarily going beyond processor thermal design power (TDP).
- Intel Hyper-Threading Technology boosts performance for multithreaded applications by enabling simultaneous multithreading within each processor core, up to two threads per core.
- Intel Virtualization Technology integrates hardware-level virtualization hooks that allow operating system vendors to better utilize the hardware for virtualization workloads.
- Intel Advanced Vector Extensions 512 (AVX-512) enable acceleration of enterprise-class and high performance computing (HPC) workloads.
- Helps maximize system performance for data intensive applications with up to 2666 MHz memory speeds and up to 768 GB of memory capacity.
- Offers flexible and scalable internal storage in a 2U rack form factor with up to 16x 2.5-inch drives for performance-optimized configurations or up to 12x 3.5-inch drives for capacity-optimized configurations, providing a wide selection of SAS/SATA HDDs/SSDs.
- Provides I/O scalability with the LOM slot and up to six PCI Express (PCIe) 3.0 I/O expansion slots in a 2U rack form factor of the 7X04S4V900.
- Reduces I/O latency and increases overall system performance with Intel Integrated I/O Technology that embeds the PCI Express 3.0 controller into the Intel Xeon Processor Scalable Family.
สนใจสินค้ารุ่นอื่นๆ นอกจาก 7X04SGLF00
ดูรายการสินค้าอื่นๆของเราได้ที่ หน้าสินค้า Server ราคาถูก