|Model||Lenovo ThinkSystem SR590|
|Processor||Intel Xeon Silver 4210 Processor (13.75M Cache, 10C/20T 2.20 GHz 85W)|
|Memory||16GB (1x16GB) TruDDR4 2933MHz (1Rx4 1.2V) RDIMM|
|Network||2x Gigabit Ethernet 1000 BASE-T Ports(RJ-45)|
|Storage Ctlr||RAID 930-8i 2GB Flash / 0,1,10,5,50, 6, 60|
|Hard Disk||No Option HDD|
|Optical Drive||No Option|
|Power Supply||2x 750W(230/115V) Platinum Hot-Swap Power Supply|
|Management / ILO||XClarity Controller embedded management|
|Warranty||3 Years Warranty 24x7x4, Part and Labor, On-site|
Lenovo ThinkSystem SR590 Server (7X99SLL900)
Lenovo ThinkSystem SR590 (7X99SLL900) is a 2-socket 2U rack server for small businesses up to large enterprises that need industry-leading reliability, management, and security, as well as balancing performance and expandability. The SR590 server is designed to handle a wide range of workloads, such as virtualization and cloud computing, IT infrastructure, enterprise applications, collaboration/email, and web serving.
Featuring the Intel Xeon Processor Scalable Family, the 7X99SLL900 server offers balanced performance, storage capacity, and I/O expansion. The SR590 server supports up to two processors, up to 1 TB of 2666 MHz TruDDR4 memory, up to 16x 2.5-inch or 14x 3.5-inch drive bays with an extensive choice of NVMe PCIe SSDs, SAS/SATA SSDs, and SAS/SATA HDDs, and flexible I/O expansion options with the LOM slot and up to 6x PCIe slots.
The 7X99SLL900 server offers basic software RAID or advanced hardware RAID protection and a wide range of networking options, including selectable LOM, ML2, and PCIe network adapters. The next-generation Lenovo XClarity Controller, which is built into the SR590 server, provides advanced service processor control, monitoring, and alerting functions.
The following figure shows the ThinkSystem SR590 server with 3.5-inch front hot-swap drives. Other drive configurations are also available.
Did you know?
The SR590 server features a unique AnyBay design that allows a choice of drive interface types in the same drive bay: SAS drives, SATA drives, or U.2 NVMe PCIe drives.
The 7X99SLL900 server offers onboard NVMe PCIe ports that allow direct connections to the U.2 NVMe PCIe SSDs, which frees up I/O slots and helps lower NVMe solution acquisition costs.
The SR590 server is designed to meet ASHRAE A4 standards (up to 45 °C) in select configurations, which enable customers to lower energy costs, while still maintaining world-class reliability.
Manageability and security
Powerful systems management features simplify local and remote management of the 7X99SLL900 server and deliver enterprise-class data protection:
- Provides advanced service processor control, monitoring, and alerting functions with XClarity Controller, a next generation service processor.
- Improves Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) system setup, configuration, updates, simplified error handling, and operating system deployment with the embedded XClarity Provisioning Manager.
- Offers XClarity Essentials software tools that can help you set up, use, and maintain the server.
- Increases uptime, reduces costs, and improves productivity through advanced server management capabilities with Lenovo XClarity Administrator that provides comprehensive hardware management.
- Provides on-the-go monitoring and management of devices in XClarity Administrator from anywhere with the Lenovo XClarity mobile app, which can help improve efficiency and reduce downtime risks.
- Centralizes infrastructure resource management with Lenovo XClarity Integrators for VMware vCenter and Microsoft System Center, extending XClarity Administrator features to virtualization management software tools and enabling users to deploy and manage infrastructure end-to-end.
- Offers advanced cryptographic functionality (such as digital signatures and remote attestation) with an integrated Trusted Platform Module (TPM) or optional Trusted Cryptographic Module (TCM) or Nationz TPM (available only in China).
- Keeps user data safe with Lenovo Business Vantage, a security software tool suite designed to work with the Trusted Cryptographic Module (available only in China).
- Offers enterprise-class data protection with advanced RAID and optional self-encrypting drives.
- Provides faster, stronger encryption with industry-standard AES NI support.
- Helps prevent certain classes of malicious buffer overflow attacks with Intel Execute Disable Bit functionality, when combined with a supporting operating system.
- Enhances security through hardware-based resistance to malicious software attacks with Intel Trusted Execution Technology, allowing an application to run in its own isolated space, protected from all other software running on a system.
สนใจสินค้ารุ่นอื่นๆ นอกจาก 7X99SLL900
ดูรายการสินค้าอื่นๆของเราได้ที่ หน้าสินค้า Server ราคาถูก