|Model||Lenovo ThinkSystem SR630|
|Processor||Intel Xeon Gold 5220 Processor (24.75M Cache, 18C/36T 2.20 GHz 125W)|
|Memory||32GB (1x32GB) TruDDR4 2933 MHz (2Rx4 1.2V) RDIMM|
|Network||10Gb 4-port Base-T LOM|
|Storage Ctlr||RAID 930-8i 2GB Flash / 0,1,10,5,50, 6, 60|
|Hard Disk||No Option HDD|
|Optical Drive||No Option|
|Power Supply||2x 750W(230/115V) Platinum Hot-Swap Power Supply|
|Management / ILO||XClarity Controller embedded management|
|Warranty||3 Years Warranty 24x7x4, Part and Labor, On-site|
Lenovo ThinkSystem SR630 Server (7X02S6XU00)
Lenovo ThinkSystem SR630 (7X02S6XU00) is an ideal 2-socket 1U rack server for small businesses up to large enterprises that need industry-leading reliability, management, and security, as well as maximizing performance and flexibility for future growth. The SR630 server is designed to handle a wide range of workloads, such as databases, virtualization and cloud computing, virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI), infrastructure security, systems management, enterprise applications, collaboration/email, streaming media, web, and HPC.
Featuring the Intel Xeon Processor Scalable Family, the 7X02S6XU00 server offers scalable performance and storage capacity. The SR630 server supports up to two processors, up to 3 TB of 2666 MHz TruDDR4 memory, up to 12x 2.5-inch or 4x 3.5-inch drive bays with an extensive choice of NVMe PCIe SSDs, SAS/SATA SSDs, and SAS/SATA HDDs, and flexible I/O expansion options with the LOM slot, the dedicated storage controller slot, and up to 3x PCIe slots.
The SR630 (7X02S6XU00) server offers basic or advanced hardware RAID protection and a wide range of networking options, including selectable LOM, ML2, and PCIe network adapters. The next-generation Lenovo XClarity Controller, which is built into the SR630 server, provides advanced service processor control, monitoring, and alerting functions.
The following figure shows the Lenovo ThinkSystem SR630 with 2.5-inch hot-swap drives.
Did you know?
The 7X02S6XU00 server features a unique AnyBay design that allows a choice of drive interface types in the same drive bay: SAS drives, SATA drives, or U.2 NVMe PCIe drives.
The SR630 server offers onboard NVMe PCIe ports that allow direct connections to the U.2 NVMe PCIe SSDs, which frees up I/O slots and helps lower NVMe solution acquisition costs.
The SR630 server is designed to meet ASHRAE A4 standards (up to 45 °C or 113 °F) in select configurations, which enable customers to lower energy costs, while still maintaining world-class reliability.
Availability and serviceability
The 7X02S6XU00 server provides many features to simplify serviceability and increase system uptime:
- Offers protection in the event of a non-correctable memory failure with Single Device Data Correction (SDDC, also known as Chipkill, requires x4-based DIMMs), Adaptive Double Device Data Correction (ADDDC, also known as Redundant Bit Steering [RBS], requires x4-based DIMMs and Intel Xeon Gold or Platinum processors), memory mirroring, and memory rank sparing.
- Provides easy access to upgrades and serviceable parts (such as processors, memory DIMMs, and adapter cards) with tool-less cover removal.
- Offers data protection and greater system uptime with hot-swap drives supporting basic or advanced RAID redundancy.
- Provides availability for business-critical applications with redundant hot-swap power supplies and redundant hot-swap fans.
- Simplifies servicing, speeds up problem resolution, and helps improve system availability with light path diagnostics.
- Allows preventive actions in advance of possible failure, thereby increasing server uptime and application availability with Proactive Platform Alerts (including PFA and SMART alerts) for processors, voltage regulators, memory, internal storage (SAS/SATA HDDs and SSDs, NVMe SSDs, M.2 storage, flash storage adapters), fans, power supplies, RAID controllers, and server ambient and sub-component temperatures.
- Continuously monitors system parameters, triggers alerts, and performs recovery actions in case of failure to minimize downtime with Built-in XClarity Controller (XCC).
- Provides quick access to system status, firmware, network, health, and alerts information via Virtual Operator Panel from the XClarity Mobile App running on the Android or iOS mobile device that is connected to the front USB port with XClarity Controller access.
- Speeds up troubleshooting tasks to reduce service time with diagnostics built into the XClarity Provisioning Manager.
สนใจสินค้ารุ่นอื่นๆ นอกจาก 7X02S6XU00
ดูรายการสินค้าอื่นๆของเราได้ที่ หน้าสินค้า Server ราคาถูก