|Product Name||MS WS19 16C Standard Rok EN Software|
|Manufacturer Part Number||P11058-B21|
|Distribution Media / Method||DVD-ROM|
|Product Type||Software Licensing|
|License Quantity||16 Core|
|Licensing Program||Reseller Option Kit (ROK)|
|License Details||Microsoft Certificate of Authenticity (COA)|
|Software Name||Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Standard (P11058-B21)|
|Operating System Supported||Windows|
(P11058-B21) “Microsoft” Windows Server 2019 (16-Core) Standard Edition
วินโดวส์สำหรับคอมพิวเตอร์แม่ข่าย (Server) แบรนด์ HPE ที่นิยมใช้งานกันอย่างแพร่หลาย และได้รับความนิยมที่สุด มีฟังก์ชั่นที่รองรับการใช้งานที่หลากหลาย พร้อมกับฟีเจอร์ระบบรักษาความปลอดภัยที่มีประสิทธิภาพสูง ช่วยให้การทำงานร่วมกับเครื่องลูกข่าย (Client) สมบูรณ์ขึ้น
- Storage Replica (now limited support also included in Windows Server 2019 Standard)
- Storage Migration Service for easy and automated, wizard-driven migration of legacy Windows file servers
- 24TB RAM support
- 1024 Logical Processor support
- Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection – ATP (Azure subscription required) unified endpoint protection
- Security enhancements:
- System Guard Runtime Monitor
- Virtual Secure Mode (VSM) Enclaves
- Windows Admin Center (browser-based, out-of-band management tool: free download from Microsoft)
- Updated WSSD Program for validated Storage Spaces Direct(S2D) solutions
- System Insights local predictive analytics
- Common PMEM architecture for all NV-DIMM devices
- PMEM enhancements within Clustering, Virtualization, S2D and ReFS to enable DAX with certain Apps (SQL)
- S2D Networking performance enhancements – Guest RDMA
- Telemetry enhancements – include HW configuration, System ROM version, OS version, Server roles/Features/Apps, Geographic location, device/driver reliability
- RDS Next Gen enhancements
Microsoft Windows Server 2019 (P11058-B21)
Microsoft Windows Server 2019 (P11058-B21) is the operating System bridging on-premises and cloud that will help you to grow your business locally and extend operations to the cloud from a position of strength. It maximizes your existing investments and builds on Windows Server security, app innovation, and Hyper-Converged Infrastructure capabilities to help you extend and enrich onpremises investments to include cloud services.
Today, most business owners face daily challenges in running their businesses. One of the most difficult challenges can include managing the highest level of security. Windows Server 2019 is designed to help.
- Enhanced security capabilities:
Windows Server 2019 (P11058-B21) helps to ensure that all apps and system components have just enough access privilege. Discover and address security breaches with assistance from the integrated Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection. Protect VM workloads from unauthorized access, with Shielded Virtual Machines for Windows Server.
- Unique Hybrid Platform:
Windows Server 2019 (P11058-B21) works with your existing on-premises investments to help you extend your on-premise infrastructure to leverage the cloud and add hybrid management capabilities.
- Unprecedented hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI)
HCI is one of the latest trends in the server industry today. Organizations are embracing the trend for cost and performance reasons. In hyper-converged deployments, compute, storage, and networking are on the same cluster, simplifying configuration helping to reduce cost and to maximize your hardware investments.
- Faster innovation for applications Both developers and operations need a modern platform that enable them to deliver innovation at the rate of changing business demands.
Leveraging a 30+ year partnership with Microsoft, HPE helps you maximize advanced features and functionality in Windows Server 2019 to achieve greater security control, modernize your infrastructure to help improve efficiency and productivity, and hybridize your datacenter. To simplify the support process, Hewlett Packard Enterprise delivers Microsoft Windows Server 2019 (P11058-B21) support for HPE Servers, see the support matrix at http://www.hpe.com/servers/wincert. Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers Windows Server 2019 OEM license product for the following editions:
Ideal for companies of all sizes that have demanding IT workloads, require advanced storage, virtualization, and application deployment
For businesses that need advanced features, support for distributed office locations, and require a flexible way to virtualize their environment
For small companies with basic IT needs purchasing a first server; likely small or no dedicated IT department. Essentials is also a good option for customers who have previously used Windows Server Foundation edition, which is not available for Windows Server 2019 (P11058-B21).
Microsoft AMD Pilot Program
This program delivers some of the most economical and energy efficient single and dual socket HPE ProLiant platforms for Windows Server 2019 (P11058-B21) at greatly reduced OS licensing cost on high core count systems by capping the number of cores per CPU that need to be licensed to a maximum of 32 cores. Available for a limited time only with launch on August 3rd, 2020 and program end on June 30th, 2021.
Only on platforms with AMD EPYC™ ‘Rome’ processors with more than 32 cores per processor. Another great option for Virtualization / Hyper Converged Infrastructure (Microsoft Azure Stack HCI based on Windows Server 2019 Datacenter) and Multipurpose use (Windows Server 2019 Standard).
Processor performance depends not only on the clock frequency of the processor, but also on the number of processor cores and the size of the processor cache. The following are the processor requirements for this product:
- 1.4 GHz 64-bit processor
- Compatible with x64 instruction set
- Supports NX and DEP
- Supports CMPXCHG16b, LAHF/SAHF, and PrefetchW
- Supports Second Level Address Translation (EPT or NPT)
Core info at https://technet.microsoft.com/sysinternals/cc835722.aspx, is a tool you can use to confirm which of thesecapabilities your CPU has.
The following are the estimated RAM requirements for this product:
- 512 MB (2 GB for server with Desktop Experience installation option)
- ECC (Error Correcting Code) type or similar technology
Storage controller and disk space requirements
Computers that run Windows Server 2019 (P11058-B21) must include a storage adapter that is compliant with the PCI Express architecture specification. Persistent storage devices on servers classified as hard disk drives must not be PATA. Windows Server 2019 does not allow ATA/PATA/IDE/EIDE for boot, page, or data drives. The following are the estimated minimum disk space requirements for the system partition. Minimum: 32GB
Network adapter requirements
- An Ethernet adapter capable of at least gigabit throughput
- Compliant with the PCI Express architecture specification.
- Supports Pre-boot Execution Environment (PXE).
A network adapter that supports network debugging (KDNet) is useful, but not a minimum requirement.
Computers running this release also must have the following:
- DVD drive (if you intend to install the operating system from DVD media)
The following items are not strictly required, but are necessary for certain features:
- UEFI 2.3.1c-based system and firmware that supports secure boot
- Trusted Platform Module
- Graphics device and monitor capable of Super VGA (1024 x 768) or higher-resolution
- Keyboard and Microsoft® mouse (or other compatible pointing device)
- Internet access (fees may apply)
สนใจ Software อื่นๆ นอกจาก P11058-B21
เลือกดูได้ที่ หน้าสินค้า Software ของเรา