|Model||(C1000-16T-2G-L) Switch “Cisco” Catalyst 1000 16port GE, 2x1G SFP|
|FE Port||16 10/100/1000 RJ45 Data|
|Uplink Interfaces||2 SFP|
|PoE Power Budget||–|
|Processor||ARM v7 800 MHz|
|Mounting||RCKMNT-19-CMPCT= and RCKMNT-23-CMPCT=|
|Forwarding Rate||26.78 Mpps|
|Switching Bandwidth||36 Gbps|
|Frequency||50 to 60 Hz|
|AC Voltage||110 to 220V AC in|
|Dimension (Inches)||10.56 x 10.69 x 1.73|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty 5YR fr EOS|
Cisco Catalyst 1000 Series Switches (C1000-16T-2G-L)
Cisco® Catalyst® 1000 Series Switches (C1000-16T-2G-L) are fixed managed Gigabit Ethernet and Fast Ethernet enterprise-class Layer 2 switches designed for small businesses and branch offices. These are simple, flexible and secure switches ideal for out-of-the-wiring-closet and critical Internet of Things (IoT) deployments. Cisco® Catalyst® 1000 operate on Cisco IOS® Software and support simple device management and network management via a Command-Line Interface (CLI) as well as an on-box web UI. These switches deliver enhanced network security, network reliability, and operational efficiency for small organizations.
The C1000-16T-2G-L feature:
- 8, 16, 24, or 48 Gigabit Ethernet and 24, 48 port Fast Ethernet data or PoE+ ports with line-rate forwarding
- 2 or 4 fixed 1 Gigabit Ethernet Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP)/RJ 45 Combo uplinks (8 Port models only) or 4 fixed 10 Gigabit Ethernet Enhanced SFP (SFP+) uplinks on the Gigabit Ethernet models and 4 fixed 1 Gigabit Ethernet Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) and 2 RJ 45 Combo uplinks on the Fast Ethernet models
- Perpetual PoE+ support with a power budget of up to 740W
- CLI and/or intuitive web UI manageability options
- Network monitoring through sampled flow (sFlow)
- Security with 802.1X support for connected devices, Switched Port Analyzer (SPAN), and Bridge Protocol Data Unit (BPDU) Guard
- Compact fanless models available with a depth of less than 13 inches (33 cm)
- Device management support with over-the-air access via Bluetooth, Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), RJ-45, or USB console acces
- Reliability with a higher Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) and an Enhanced Limited Lifetime Warranty support (E-LLW)
The software features supported on the Cisco Catalyst 1000 Series can be found on Cisco Feature Navigator: https://cfn.cloudapps.cisco.com/ITDIT/CFN/jsp/by-feature-technology.jsp. Catalyst 1000 series Fast Ethernet models are available with LAN Lite equivalent feature set only. Fast ethernet models provide reduced functionality and scalability compared to the Gigabit ethernet models and are targeted for deployments with basic requirements.
Cisco Catalyst 1000 (C1000-16T-2G-L) support the following on-device management features:
Web UI via Cisco Configuration Professional. Cisco Configuration Professional provides a user interface for day-zero provisioning, which enables easy onboarding of the switch. It also has an intuitive dashboard for configuring, monitoring, and troubleshooting the switch.
Bluetooth for over-the-air access. The switches support an external Bluetooth dongle that plugs into the USB port on the switch and allows a Bluetooth-based RF connection with external laptops and tablets (Figure 2). Laptops and tablets can access the switch CLI using a Telnet or Secure Shell (SSH) client over Bluetooth. The GUI can be accessed over Bluetooth with a browser.
Single IP Management
Single IP Management is available on the C1000-16T-2G-L. The uplink ports can be used to connect up to eight switches in a sigle stack and manage them via a single IP address to ease the network management activities like configurations and troubleshooting. This feature is only available on the Gigabit ethernet models.
The C1000-16T-2G-L Switch offer a superior CLI for detailed configuration and administration.
Cisco Catalyst 1000 Series Switches support both IEEE 802.3af PoE and IEEE 802.3at PoE+ (up to 30W per port) to deliver a lower total cost of ownership for deployments that incorporate Cisco IP phones, Cisco Aironet® and Catalyst wireless access points, or other standards-compliant PoE and PoE+ end devices. PoE removes the need to supply wall power to PoE-enabled devices and eliminates the cost of adding electrical cabling and circuits that would otherwise be necessary in IP phone and WLAN deployments.
The PoE power allocation in the C1000-16T-2G-L is dynamic, and power mapping scales up to a maximum of 740W of PoE+ power. Intelligent power management allows flexible power allocation across all ports. With Perpetual PoE, the PoE+ power is maintained during a switch reload. This is important for critical endpoints such as medical devices and for IoT endpoints such as PoE-powered lights, so that there is no disruption during a switch reboot.
Redundancy and resiliency
The C1000-16T-2G-L offer a number of redundancy and resiliency features to prevent outages and help ensure that the network remains available:
- IEEE 802.1s/w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) and Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) provide rapid spanning-tree convergence independent of spanning-tree timers and also offer the benefits of Layer 2 load balancing and distributed processing.
- Per-VLAN Rapid Spanning Tree (PVRST+) allows rapid spanning-tree reconvergence on a per-VLAN spanning-tree basis, without requiring the implementation of spanning-tree instances.
- Switch-port auto-recovery (error disable) automatically attempts to reactivate a link that is disabled because of a network error.
- Link state tracking binds the link state of multiple interfaces. The server Network Interface Cards (NICs) form a group to provide redundancy in the network. When the link is lost on the primary interface, network connectivity is transparently changed to the secondary interface.
สนใจ Switch อื่นๆ นอกจาก C1000-16T-2G-L
เลือกดูได้ที่ หน้าสินค้า Switch ของเรา