|Model||(C9200L-48PXG-2Y-A) Switch “Cisco” C9200L 48-port 8xmGig, 40x1G, 2x25G PoE+, Network Advantage|
|Downlinks||48 ports 10/100/1000 full PoE+ (8 mGig ports 10/100/1000 up to 10G, 40 ports 10/100/1000 up to 1G)|
|Uplinks||2x 1/10/25G fixed uplinks|
|Default AC PS||PWR-C5-1KWAC|
|Frequency||50 to 60 Hz|
|Input-Voltage||100 to 240 VAC|
|Dimenstion (cm)||4.4 x 44.5 x 35.0|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty 5YR fr EOS|
Cisco Catalyst 9200 Series Switches (C9200-48PXG-2Y-A)
Extend intent-based networking everywhere
Cisco® Catalyst® 9200 Series switches (C9200-48PXG-2Y-A) extend the power of intent-based networking and Catalyst 9000 hardware and software innovation to a broader set of deployments. With its family pedigree, Catalyst 9200 Series switches offer simplicity without compromise – it is secure, always on, and IT simplified.
As foundational building blocks for the Cisco Digital Network Architecture, Catalyst 9200 Series switches help customers simplify complexity, optimize IT, and reduce operational costs by leveraging intelligence, automation and human expertise that no other vendor can deliver regardless of where you are in the intent-based networking journey.
The C9200-48PXG-2Y-A provide security features that protect the integrity of the hardware as well as the software and all data that flows through the switch. It provides resiliency that keeps your business up and running seamlessly. Combine that with open APIs of Cisco IOS XE and programmability of the UADP ASIC technology, Catalyst 9200 Series switches give you what you need now with investment protection on future innovations.
With full PoE+ capability, power and fan redundancy, stacking bandwidth up to 160 Gbps, modular uplinks, Layer 3 feature support, and cold patching, Catalyst 9200 Series switches are the industry’s unparalleled solution with differentiated resiliency and progressive architecture for cost-effective branch-office access.
- Up to 48 ports of full Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) capability
- Resiliency with Field-Replaceable Units (FRU) and redundant power supply, fans, and modular uplinks
- Flexible downlink options with data, PoE+ or mGig
- Operational efficiency with optional backplane stacking, supporting stacking bandwidth up to 160 Gbps
- UADP 2.0 Mini with integrated CPU offers customers optimized scale with better cost structure
- Enhanced security with AES-128 MACsec encryption, policy-based segmentation, and trustworthy systems
- Layer 3 capabilities, including OSPF, EIGRP, ISIS, RIP, and routed access
- Advanced network monitoring using Full Flexible NetFlow
- Cisco Software-Defined Access (SD-Access):
- Simplified operations and deployment with policy-based automation from edge to cloud managed with Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE)
- Network assurance and improved resolution time through Cisco DNA Center
- Plug and Play (PnP) enabled: A simple, secure, unified, and integrated offering to ease new branch or campus device rollouts or updates to an existing network
- Cisco IOS XE: A Common Licensing based operating system for the C9200-48PXG-2Y-A with support for model-driven programmability and streaming telemetry
- ASIC with programmable pipeline and micro-engine capabilities, along with template-based, configurable allocation of Layer 2 and Layer 3 forwarding, Access Control Lists (ACLs), and Quality of Service (QoS) entries
Cisco Catalyst 9200 Series switches come with modular or fixed uplinks as indicated in Table 1. With modular SKUs, the field-replaceable network modules provide infrastructure investment protection by allowing a nondisruptive migration from 1G to 10G and beyond.
The C9200-48PXG-2Y-A support dual field-replaceable power supplies (Figure 3). Each switch ships with one default power supply, and a second identical power supply can be purchased with the initial order or can be added at a later time. The second power supply can provide redundancy or additional power to PoE+ ports as needed.
- IEEE 802.3at PoE+ (up to 30W per port) is supported on Cisco Catalyst 9200 Series switches to lower the total cost of ownership for deployments that incorporate Cisco IP phones, Cisco Aironet® wireless access points, or other standards-compliant PoE+ end devices. PoE+ removes the need to supply wall power to PoE-enabled devices and eliminates the cost of adding electrical cabling and circuits that would otherwise be necessary in IP phone and WLAN deployments. With Cisco Catalyst 9200 Series switches, PoE+ power allocation is dynamic, and power mapping scales up to a maximum of 1440W of PoE+ power.
- Perpetual PoE is supported on the C9200-48PXG-2Y-A switches, and maintains the PoE+ power during a switch reload. This is important for critical endpoints such as medical devices and for Internet of Things (IoT) endpoints such as PoE-powered lights, so that there is no disruption during a switch reboot.
- Fast PoE: When power is restored to a switch, Fast PoE starts delivering power to endpoints without waiting for the operating system to fully load, thereby speeding up the time for the endpoint to start up.
สนใจ Switch อื่นๆ นอกจาก C9200-48PXG-2Y-A
เลือกดูได้ที่ หน้าสินค้า Switch ของเรา