|[MS355-48X2-HW] Switch “Cisco” Meraki MS355-L3 Stck Cld-Mngd 48GE, 24xmG UPOE Switch
|Branch & Small campus
|24 x 100M/1G/2.5G/5/10G Ethernet RJ45 with auto negotiation and autoMDIX3, 24 x 1G Ethernet RJ45
|2 × 40G (QSFP+) Fixed, 2 x 100G QSFP28
|400G physical + virtual
|Static + Dynamic
DHCP Server + Relay
|Meraki switches include all of the traditional Ethernet features found in modern enterprise access switches, including
|1.72” x 19.08” x 20.34” (4.37 x 48.46 x 51.66cm)
|13.14 lb (5.96 kg)
|Lifetime warranty with next-day advanced replacement
ขาย Cisco Meraki MS355 Switch (MS355-48X2-HW) ราคาถูก จัดส่งฟรี
The MS355-48X2-HW is a Multi-Gigabit access switch with 40G uplinks, designed for high performance enterprise and campus networks
CLOUD-MANAGED STACKABLE MULTI-GIGABIT SWITCHES
The Cisco Meraki MS355-48X2-HW provides full 10G multi-gigabit (mGig) access switching for demanding enterprise and campus environments.
The switch series features a high mGig port density for 802.11ax wireless access points, servers, and workstations. The family supports 40G or 10G uplinks, physical stacking, up to 60W of port power with UPoE, and field replaceable power supplies/fans.
All Meraki switches are managed through an elegant, intuitive cloud-based interface, rather than cryptic command line.
To bring up a the MS355-48X2-HW, simply plug it in. Meraki switches do not require CLI for switch configuration or port management.
Meraki’s centralized management platform gives administrators granular visibility into their network. The dashboard helps you keep track of every configuration change in your network with a detailed event and change logs.
INDUSTRY LEADING CLOUD MANAGEMENT
Cloud management has many benefits that make it easier to build networks large and small:
- Automatic email alerts from power loss, downtime, excessive Layer 1 errors, or configuration changes
- Powerful remote diagnostic tools such as packet capture to help isolate and troubleshoot network issues
- Role-based administration
- Firmware upgrades and enhancements from the MS355-48X2-HW cloud
- Virtual Stacking enables switch port configuration changes on the dashboard interface without the need to physically stack switches
- Incredible network transparency with application, operating system, client, and hostname visibility
- Zero-touch provisioning for rapid deployment across sites
สนใจ Switch อื่นๆ นอกจาก MS355-48X2-HW
เลือกดูได้ที่ หน้าสินค้า Switch ของเรา