|[CBS350-24T-4G-EU] Switch “Cisco” CBS350 Managed 24-port GE, 4x1G SFP
|I/O Ports and Slots
|24 Gigabit ports + 4 Gigabit SFP
|Memory and Processor
|800 MHz ARM
|110V=25.91W – 220V=25.63W
|445 x 240 x 44 mm (17.5 x 9.45 x 1.73 in)
|2.63 kg (5.80 lb)
|Limited Lifetime Next Business Day Hardware Warranty (WARR-LIFE-NBD-HW)
Cisco Business 350 Series Managed Switches (CBS350-24T-4G-EU)
Critical Building Block for Any Small Office Network
To stay ahead in a competitive marketplace, businesses need to make every dollar count. That means getting the most value from your technology investments, but it also means making sure that employees have fast, reliable access to the business tools and information they need. Every minute an employee waits for an unresponsive application and every minute your network is down has an effect on your profits. The importance of maintaining a strong and dependable business network only grows as your business adds more employees, applications, and network complexity.
When your business needs advanced networking features and security for your digital transformation yet value is still a top consideration, you’re ready for the new generation of managed switches: the Cisco®Business 350 Series Switches (CBS350-24T-4G-EU).
Cisco business 350 series switches
The CBS350-24T-4G-EU Switches, part of the Cisco Business line of network solutions, is a portfolio of affordable managed switches that provides a critical building block for any small office network. Intuitive dashboard simplifies network setup, and advanced features accelerate digital transformation, while pervasive security protects business critical transactions. The Cisco Business 350 Series Switches provide the ideal combination of affordability and capabilities for small office and helps you create a more efficient, better-connected workforce.
The CBS350-24T-4G-EU Switches is a family of fixed-configuration managed Ethernet switches. Models are available with 8 to 48 ports of Gigabit Ethernet connectivity and Gigabit or 10-Gigabit uplinks, providing optimal flexibility to create exactly the right building block for small office networks. However, unlike other small business switching solutions that provide managed network capabilities only in the costliest models, all Cisco Business 350 Series Switches support the advanced security management capabilities and network features you need to support enterprise-class data, voice, security, and wireless technologies. At the same time, these switches are simple to deploy and configure, allowing you to take advantage of the managed network services your business needs.
Whether you need a basic high-performance network to connect employee computers or a solution to deliver data, voice, and video services, the Cisco 350 Business Series Switches offer a solution to meet your needs. Possible deployment scenarios include:
- Small office networking: The versatility and affordability of the CBS350-24T-4G-EU Switches provide an ideal enterprise-class networking foundation for small offices with limited IT support and budget.
- Secure office connectivity: Cisco Business 350 Series Switches can simply and securely connect employees working in small offices with each other and with all of the servers, printers, and other networking devices they use. High performance and reliable connectivity help speed file transfers and data processing, improve network uptime, and keep your employees connected and productive.
- Unified communications: As a managed network solution, the CBS350-24T-4G-EU Switches provide the performance and advanced traffic-handling intelligence you need to deliver all communications and data over a single network. Cisco offers a complete portfolio of IP telephony and other unified communications products designed for businesses. Cisco Business 350 Series Switches have been rigorously tested to help ensure easy integration and full compatibility with these and other products, providing a complete business solution.
- Highly secure guest connectivity. The CBS350-24T-4G-EU Switches let you extend highly secure network connectivity to guests in a variety of settings, such as a hotel, an office waiting room, or any other area open to nonemployee users. Using powerful but easy-to-configure security and traffic segmentation capabilities, you can isolate your vital business traffic from guest services and keep guests’ network sessions private from each other.
Features and benefits
Cisco Business 350 Series Switches (CBS350-24T-4G-EU) provide the advanced feature set that growing businesses require and that high-bandwidth applications and technologies demand. These switches can improve the availability of your critical applications, protect your business information, and optimize your network bandwidth to more effectively deliver information and support applications. The switches provide the following benefits.
Ease of Management and Deployment
the CBS350-24T-4G-EU Switches are designed to be easy to use and manage by commercial customers or the partners that serve them, including the following features:
- Cisco Business Dashboard is designed to manage Cisco Business switches, routers, and wireless access points. Cisco Business Dashboard simplifies traditional challenges in deploying and managing business networks while automating the deployment, monitoring, and lifecycle management of the network. The CBS350-24T-4G-EU switches support embedded probe for Cisco Business Dashboard, eliminating the need to set up a separate hardware or virtual machine on site. For more information, visit https://www.cisco.com/go/cbd
- The intuitive user interfaces reduce the time required to deploy, troubleshoot, and manage the network and allow you to support sophisticated capabilities without increasing IT head count.
- The switches also support Text view, a full Command-Line Interface (CLI) option for partners that prefer it.
- Support for Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) allows you to set up and manage your switches and other Cisco devices remotely from a network management station, improving IT workflow and mass configurations.
High Reliability and Resiliency
In a growing business where availability 24 hours a day, 7 days a week is critical, you need to ensure business continuity and that employees can always access the data and resources they need. The CBS350-24T-4G-EU Switches support dual images, allowing you to perform software upgrades without having to take the network offline or worry about the network going down during the upgrade.
Cisco Business 350 Series Switches provide the advanced security features you need to protect your business data and keep unauthorized users off the network:
- Embedded Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption protects management data traveling to and from the switch.
- Support for advanced network security applications such as IEEE 802.1X port security tightly limits access to specific segments of your network. Web-based authentication provides a consistent interface to authenticate all types of host devices and operating systems, without the complexity of deploying IEEE 802.1X clients on each endpoint.
- Advanced defense mechanisms, including dynamic Address Resolution Protocol (ARP) inspection, IP Source Guard, and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) snooping, detect and block deliberate network attacks. Combinations of these protocols are also referred to as IP-MAC port binding (IPMB).
- IPv6 First Hop Security extends the advanced threat protection to IPv6. This comprehensive security suite includes ND inspection, RA guard, DHCPv6 guard, and neighbor binding integrity check, providing unparalleled protection against a vast range of address spoofing and man-in-the-middle attacks on IPv6 networks.
- Secure Core Technology (SCT) helps ensure that the switch is able to process management traffic in the face of a Denial-of-Service (DoS) attack.
Power over Ethernet
The CBS350-24T-4G-EU Switches are available with up to 48 Power over Ethernet (PoE) ports. This capability simplifies advanced technology deployments such as IP telephony, wireless, and IP surveillance by allowing you to connect and power network endpoints over a single Ethernet cable. With no need to install separate power supplies for IP phones or wireless access points, you can take advantage of advanced communications technologies more quickly and at a lower cost. Models support 802.3af PoE and 802.3at PoE+.
Networkwide Automatic Voice Deployment
Using a combination of Cisco Discovery Protocol, Link Layer Discovery Protocol-Media Endpoint Discovery (LLDP-MED), Auto Smartports, and Voice Services Discovery Protocol (or VSDP, a unique Cisco protocol), customers can deploy an end-to-end voice network dynamically. The switches in the network automatically converge around a single voice Virtual Local Area Network (VLAN) and Quality of Service (QoS) parameters and then propagate them out to the phones on the ports, where they are discovered. For example, automated voice VLAN capabilities let you plug any IP phone (including third-party phones) into your IP telephony network and receive an immediate dial tone. The switch automatically configures the device with the right VLAN and QoS parameters to prioritize voice traffic.
As the IP address scheme evolves to accommodate a growing number of network devices, the CBS350-24T-4G-EU Switches can support the transition to the next generation of networking. These switches continue to support previous-generation IPv4, allowing you to evolve to the new IPv6 standard at your own pace and helping ensure that your current network will continue to support your business applications in the future. Cisco Business 350 Series Switches have successfully completed rigorous IPv6 testing and have received the USGv6 and IPv6 Gold certification.
Advanced Layer 3 Traffic Management
The CBS350-24T-4G-EU Switches enable a more advanced set of traffic management capabilities to help growing businesses organize their networks more effectively and efficiently. For example, the switches provide static LAN Layer 3 routing, allowing you to segment your network into workgroups and communicate across VLANs without degrading application performance.
With these capabilities, you can boost the efficiency of your network by offloading internal traffic-handling tasks from your router and allowing it to manage primarily external traffic and security.
The sleek and compact design for the Cisco Business 350 Series Switches provide additional deployment flexibility, including outside wiring closet installation such as retail stores, open plan offices, and classrooms without disturbing the environment.
The CBS350-24T-4G-EU Switches integrate a variety of power-saving features across all models, providing the industry’s most extensive energy-efficient switching portfolio. These switches are designed to conserve energy by optimizing power use, which helps protects the environment and reduce your energy costs. They provide an eco-friendly network solution without compromising performance. Cisco Business 350 Series Switches feature:
- Support for the Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) standard, which reduces energy consumption by monitoring the amount of traffic on an active link and putting the link into a sleep state during quiet periods
- Automatic power shutoff on ports when a link is down
- Embedded intelligence to adjust signal strength based on the length of the connecting cable
- Fanless design in most models, which reduces power consumption, increases reliability, and provides quieter operation
Peace of Mind and Investment Protection
The CBS350-24T-4G-EU Switches offer the reliable performance and peace of mind you expect from a Cisco switch. A solution that has been rigorously tested to help ensure optimal network uptime to ensure business continuity. Complementary one-year access to our Small Business Support Center for ongoing support. Limited lifetime warranty with Next-Business-Day (NBD) advance replacement (where available) keeps your business running smoothly.
สนใจ Switch อื่นๆ นอกจาก CBS350-24T-4G-EU
เลือกดูได้ที่ หน้าสินค้า Switch ของเรา