|[TL-SF1016D] Switch “TP-Link” 16-port 10/100M Desktop Switch, 16 10/100M RJ45 ports, Plastic case
|16x 10/100Mbps RJ45 Ports AUTO Negotiation/AUTO MDI/MDIX
|Packet Forwarding Rate
|MAC Address Table
|Packet Buffer Memory
|External Power Adapter(Output: 5.0VDC / 0.6A)
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )
|7.9*5.6*1.6 in. (200*142*40 mm)
|Max Power Consumption
|3.23 W (220V/50Hz)
|Max Heat Dissipation
Gigabit UnmanagedSwitch (TL-SF1016D)
TL-SF1016D 10/100Mbps Desktop Switch provides 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports. All ports support Auto MDI/MDIX function, eliminating the need for crossover cables or Uplink ports. The Switch is Plug-and-Play and each port can be used as general ports or Uplink ports and can be simply plugged into a server, a hub, a switch or a router and so on, using straight cable or crossover cable.
The TL-SF1016D 10/100M Desktop Switch provides you with a lowcost, easy-to-use, high-performance, seamless and standard upgrade to improve your old network to a 100Mbps network. It will boost your network performance up to full duplex data transfer. Its wire-speed switching that forwards packets can be as fast as the speed that your network delivers those packets to them.
- Complies with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u standards
- 5/8/16 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports supporting Auto-MDI/MDIX
- Supports IEEE802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- LED indicators for monitoring power, link, activity
- Plastic case, desktop or wall-mounting design
- External Power Adapter supply
Mounting the Switch on a Desk
To install the TL-SF1016D, please follow the steps:
- You can place the Switch on a flat desk.
- Please inspect the Power Adapter carefully and make sure that it is properly connected to a power source.
- Ensure adequate ventilation space around the switch for dissipating heat and air.
สนใจ Switch อื่นๆ นอกจาก TL-SF1016D
เลือกดูได้ที่ หน้าสินค้า Switch ของเรา