|Model||[CTOZ601] Workstation “HP” Z6 4112/32GBC/4TB/P4000/DVDRW/Win10Pro|
|Processor||Intel? Xeon? Silver 4112 Processor (8.25M Cache, 2.60 GHz)|
|Ram||32GB DDR4-2400MHz (4x8GB) ECC RAM|
|Storage||4TB 7200RPM SATA III 3.5inch|
|Graphics||NVIDIA Quadro P4000 8GB (4)DP|
|Weight||Starting at 13.1kg|
|OS||Windows 10 Pro Workstation (64-bit)|
|Warranty||3/3/3 (Onsite Service)|
HP Z6 G4 Workstation
A future-proof powerhouse
No matter what the future holds, you’ll have all the performance you need. Ideal for VFX and rendering, this workhorse offers a wide range of processing power and the flexibility to upgrade components over time.
Designed to grow with you
- Invest only in the technology you need today, and easily upgrade in the future. Scale up with a broad range of configurations from single or dual processors to multiple graphics cards.
- Take on demanding workloads with high-powered processors, professional graphics and 384 GB of memory. Experience seamless performance during graphics-intensive work, such as visual effects and design visualization.
HP’s most secure workstations
- Advanced security features come standard on every Z6. Rest assured your device, identity and data are safe with security software like HP Client Security Suite and HP Sure Start, the industry’s first self-healing BIOS with intrusion detection.
- Support your unique user needs with a choice of Windows 10 Pro or Linux® operating systems.
- Achieve the performance you need with the ability to support two next generation Intel® Xeon® processors for up to 56 total processor cores in one system.
- Get serious about graphics and reach peak productivity with access to a breadth of NVIDIA® and AMD professional graphics from entry to ultra 3D.
- Install the fastest professional grade storage hardware around, unlocking performance for storage-bound applications without sacrificing standard PCIe slots.
- The Z6 workstation’s sleek, iconic design doesn’t compromise on quiet, reliable performance.
- HP SureStart automatically detects intrusions in real-time, notifies you, and restores the BIOS you use, so you can breathe easier.
- Create two network connections without the added cost of a PCIe NIC with dual embedded 1GbE LAN ports which come standard.
- The optional dual front I/O USB 3.1 G2 Type C™ module lets you transfer data to devices using modern connection technology at higher data rates.
- The optional dual 10 GbE module allows you to share big data files with 10x the bandwidth of standard office networking and with Thunderbolt™ 3 technology for fast data transfers.
- Optional self-encryption drives thwart outside access so your valuable IP won’t fall into the wrong hands.
เลือกซื้อ Workstation รุ่นอื่นๆ นอกจาก CTOZ601