|Model||(1A7E5AA#AKL) Monitor “HP” ProDisplay P24 G4 23.8″|
|Input Terminal||1 DisplayPort™ 1.2 in (with HDCP support); 1 HDMI 1.4 (with HDCP support); 1 VGA|
|Recommended Resolution||FHD (1920 x 1080)|
|Contrast Ratio||1000:1 static; 8000000:1 dynamic|
|Response Time||5ms GtG|
|Warranty||3 Years on site|
HP P24h G4 FHD Monitor (1A7E5AA#AKL)
Affordable large-screen productivity
See more of your work onscreen with less window toggling on the HP P24h G4 (1A7E5AA#AKL) FHD Height Adjust Monitor. It has business-class presentation features, adjustable comfort, stereo audio, and advanced connectivity to complement today’s workspaces.
Crisp images and clear sound for all your content
- Navigate documents and spreadsheets and work in applications side by side on the 23.8-inch diagonal Full HD IPS screen with 1920 x 1080 resolution. Get convenient stereo audio right at the 1A7E5AA#AKL display.
A beauty at any price
- Set a new style standard with a 3-sided micro-edge bezel for unlimited sightlines and virtually seamless multi-display1 setups. See the screen clearly from almost anywhere with 178° viewing angles.
- Quickly connect the 1A7E5AA#AKL to your devices and additional displays through the HDMI, DisplayPort™, and VGA connectors.
- Find your best view with adjustable tilt settings, 100 mm of height adjustment, 360° swivel, tilt -5/+25 (+/-2), and 90° pivot rotation.
- Attach your HP Desktop Mini, HP Chromebox or select HP Thin Client directly behind the 1A7E5AA#AKL display.
- Filter blue light emission and shift colors to a warmer spectrum for more comfortable viewing with HP Low Blue Light mode. Adjust tilt for your best view.
- Free up valuable desk space with mounting options enabled by the 100-mm VESA pattern.
- Customize a total solution with options designed for your display, like the integrated SPK, which attaches easily to the lower bezel to add stereo audio without the desktop clutter.
- Energy efficiency and environmental sustainability are built into every ENERGY STAR® and TCO certified, EPEAT® 2019 registered, and low halogen display.
- Manage your display and make it work for you. HP Display Assistant allows you to quickly resize screen partitions so you can work in separate regions of the screen and helps deter theft by dimming a display that’s disconnected without approval.
- We’re just a call or click away. Rest assured that your IT investment is supported with our three-year standard limited warranty. To extend your protection, select an optional HP Care service.