|Model||UPS “APC” Smart-UPS 2200VA/1980Watts 2U|
|Output Power Capacity||1.98 KWatts / 2.2 kVA|
|Nominal Output Voltage||230V|
|Output Connections||(8) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup) (3) IEC Jumpers (Battery Backup) (1) IEC 320 C19 (Battery Backup)|
|Nominal Input Voltage||230V|
|Input Connections||British BS1363A, IEC-320 C20, Schuko CEE 7/EU1-16P|
|Input Voltage Range for Main Operation||160 – 286V|
|Typical Recharge Time||3hour(s)|
|Control Panel||LED status display with On Line : On Battery : Replace Battery and Overload indicators, Multi-function LCD status and control console|
|Height||86mm , 8.6CM|
|Width||480mm , 48.0CM|
|Depth||683mm , 68.3CM|
|Warranty||3 Yrs./ Onsite Swap|
APC Smart-UPS 2200VA LCD RM 2U 230V
- Intelligent and efficient network power protection from entry level to scaleable runtime. Ideal UPS for servers, point-of-sale, routers, switches, hubs and other …
- Includes: CD with software, Documentation CD, Installation guide, Rack mounting hardware, Rack Mounting support rails, Smart UPS signalling RS-232 cable, USB cable
- Cold-start capable
Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Energy meter
Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
- Green mode
Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- High online efficiency
Reduces utility costs, generates less heat.
- Intuitive LCD interface
Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
- Predictive replace battery date
Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
- Pure sine wave output on battery
Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- Sequenced network shutdown and reboot
Customize network shutdown and reboot sequence of connected servers and UPSs.
- Single switched outlet group
Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- StruxureWare Data Center Expert compatible
Enables centralized management via StruxureWare Data Center Expert.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging
Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
Smart-UPS Features & Benefits
- Peace of mind that comes with full equipment compatibility and reliability of a leader
Provides pure sine wave output which is recommended by server manufacturers using active power factor corrected (PFC) power supplies. Safety agency tested and approved means that you can deploy Smart-UPS with confidence that they meet or exceed the industry’s most rigorous standards.
- Smarter productivity with ability to tailor to your specific application needs
Intuitive LCD interface provides clear information with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys. Over 15 different programmable settings including switched outlet group control allow for application specific settings, thresholds and notifications.
- Save time with easy and convenient remote accessibility
Network manageable via serial, USB or optional ethernet. Includes Powerchute® Business Edition Software for convenient monitoring and control, safe operating system shutdown and innovative energy management capabilities.
- Low operating and maintenance costs with high efficiency, proven reliability and intelligent battery management
Patented green operating mode achieves efficiencies over 97%. Smart-ups was the first network UPS to be Energy Star certified. Intelligent battery management, pioneered by APC, maximizes battery performance and life through intelligent, precision temperature compensated charging. Dynamic battery replacement date indicator and automatic self tests insure battery reliability and warn in advance of needing replacement. Convenient, easy to connect, hot-swappable battery modules provide battery replacement without powering down. Designed and manufactured by APC for over 23 years, Smart-UPS is the world’s most trusted network UPS with over 25 million units sold.
- Avoids costly power problems by keeping your IT equipment and data safe and available
Network grade power conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. Solid state automatic voltage regulation boosts low input voltage up to 30% and trims high voltage up to 12% without battery operation. Reliable battery back-up capacity to power through outages or gracefully shutdown systems
หากท่านสนใจ UPS รุ่นอื่นๆนอกจาก SMT2200RMI2U